Loader BX24 Hydraulic Leak

/ BX24 Hydraulic Leak #12  
My BX2350 is down at Kahn tractor in Franklin Ct as I type this getting all the O rings replaced in the loader valve. I brought up the problem with the SS lines not being flared correctly and chewing up the O rings, the service guy said "where did you hear that on a forum? Those are the worst places to get information". So anyways the are just replacing all the O rings because of poor installation at the factory. Ill see what happens hopefully they wont leak again.

Sounds like Kahn needs to take some lessons from Messicks...true that some of the things on here are rants and raves, but there's a lot of reality too. And in this case, all they needed to do was call Kubota service rep and they will tell them the same. Unless they're just trying to collect some money or save time from having to do some warranty work. If it is the SS lines, the gaskets will tear up again in a little while. My dealer here showed me the flaring, you really can't see it until they have a good one to compare it with.

/ BX24 Hydraulic Leak #13  
Im gonna give Kubota a call in the morning and see what they say.

/ BX24 Hydraulic Leak #14  
my kubota (bx24) is brand new last fall and still under warranty. I developed a leak on the front end loader/hydrolic valve just like you described. The o-rings on one of the lines from the valve to the point where the Hydrolic FEL lines hook up were bad. My dealer is almost a 100mi round trip and they would charge to pick the machine up so I did the job myself. The o-rings one for the top and one for the bottom are like 2 bucks each from kubota, you could prob get them from NAPA for lots less. Access to the valve is very tight you have to remove the battery cover and a few other things, the only other thing is you need a 1in tubing wrench to remove the banjo-nuts. If you do the job yourself try replacing just the oring that is leaking. To replace all of them is a pain, some of those lines are harder to get at than others. I lucked out and my leak was coming from one that was not to bad to fix. Good luck.

/ BX24 Hydraulic Leak #15  
I know this is an old thread but I have the same problem. After working the BX pretty hard last weekend, I noticed hydraulic fluid on the ground after it was parked. I had lost about half a gallon of fluid during the course of 8 hours.

Tonight, I found the O ring on the bucket function port bolt of the front control valve is shot. I ordered new rings form Messicks. Hopefully I can get them installed tomorrow since I have a big weekend planned for the BX.

I ordered both the top and bottom rings. I got 6 of each just in case another is leaking and I just can't tell yet. Looks like an easy enough repair.

Anyone have any words of advice on this issue?

Thanks- John

/ BX24 Hydraulic Leak #16  
I have a leak on the loader valve for my BX24d. The leak is coming from the caps for the spoolers. My WSM only identifies them as a "plug", and the parts breakdowns that I have seen only identify them my letters (A) and (B). Loader Valve.JPG The leak is from the ends when I use the loader. Both curl and lift functions leak and spew hyrdo oil. HELP!