3-Point Hitch BX2660 3-point height

/ BX2660 3-point height #21  
:D I imagine it would LOL

re. the already mounted BB. I don't think these newer BX's (50 & 60 series) go very low as they were mounted alittle higher on the frame inorder to get more lift height.
You can try extending the toplink some as it may be binding it up.
If those lower links dropped enough for you to easily connect the boxblade up theres something thats definitely binding. Unless you had the boxblade up on blocks or something when it was connected....
Good luck.

Dave
Dave ,
Thanks for the suggestions.

What is confusing me is that I had the straight blade connected and did some grading with it.

I tried lowering the 3PH without anything attached and standing on the legs but it would not even go half way down so the top link adjustment has nothing to do with it.

I'll call the dealer and see what he suggests.

/ BX2660 3-point height #22  
are you sure the flow control is opened all the way, not the lever? Will it raise all the way ?

/ BX2660 3-point height #23  
BX2350 only goes down to about 10", I had to drill holes in the lift arms about 1.25" closer to the tractor to get it down to about 7" so I could use a box blade made for a BX1500

/ BX2660 3-point height #24  
are you sure the flow control is opened all the way, not the lever? Will it raise all the way ?
The flow control is open all the way and it will raise all the way up.

I found another thread at

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ng/231166-bx2660-3-point-hitch-taillight.html

I did what post #3 (thanks Leejohn) suggested and now my 3PH goes down to about 10" so I am good to go. Before it would only go down to 15".

Also I am going to do what Chris suggested in post #2 to even get the end lower if needed.

Thanks.