BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon
Hey John,

Thanks for the pic! That must not be mine, as mine should have a 60" MMMower..... :) Maybe they just didn't have it slung under the tractor when you took the pic??

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #12  
Hey John,

Thanks for the pic! That must not be mine, as mine should have a 60" MMMower..... :) Maybe they just didn't have it slung under the tractor when you took the pic??

Well Jeff, there's good news and bad news. They sold yours and it's done gone! Now the good news is they are getting you a fresh one (the paint will probably still be warm when it arrives):) which will be in by the time your B gets there. You had mentioned the setting on the lot till the Orange gets dull and I told you their BX's and B's have very little if any lot time. They seem to sell them about as quick as they get them.
I usually grin when I read the posts of how sales are down by hopeful/wishful buyers and that dealers will sell or better sell for almost no profit to get rid of them.:)

Ahhhh....nothing like the smell of fresh paint! I sure could have used it yesterday...my back is killing me! Chipped for 8 hours and the cleanup is brutal! Did I order a landscape rake??? :confused:

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #14  
Ahhhh....nothing like the smell of fresh paint! I sure could have used it yesterday...my back is killing me! Chipped for 8 hours and the cleanup is brutal! Did I order a landscape rake??? :confused:
Look close at the Ratchet Rake as well as/instead of the landscape rake as a possible purchase. I have both and they each have their advantages but my landscape rake will now be used alot less often.

More Kubota delays... Looks like the tractors will be in next week? Keep a watch for pics during the first of next week I guess.

Brady said pics should start showing up today or tomorrow....to me that is, and I will post them here.

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #17  
Brady said pics should start showing up today or tomorrow....to me that is, and I will post them here.

How much extra do they charge for the pictorial documentation. My dealer didn't have that option :D Looking forward to the "build my kubota" pic's.

This was one of those promotion things...Buy any tractor and post pictures of it being assembled, and get the second tractor for free....just pay shipping and handling(Limit one customer per site) So I said, "What a bargain...I'll take two!" (Steve Martin)

I just thought it might be fun for some to see how it all takes place....from shipping to final assembly to delivery. We talked about this and decided it might be interesting to post some pictures for all to see. Brady was open to doing this as it might help answer a few questions and/or educate those who enjoy the "details". Plus...I think it's nice to see a dealer who is open minded and who enjoys his work like Brady does. It makes for a great buying experience for the customer.

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #19  
Did you ask Brady if he's going to go down and take the pictures or is he being generous with his Dad's time?:D Maybe his mothers....:D They are a nice family.

I think he's bestowed that honor to Gary...but I'm not sure! Heck...he may even delegate that task to you!!! :D He hasn't sold mine again has he???!!!