BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #31  
I had been missing for a couple weeks. Was a bit sickly but I'm back almost normal. I still need to mow one more time and I could dig up some septic lines so if you'll tell Barlows to let me have your tractors I'll do the "little time" on the machines to test for problems before delivery.. Call them......now.:) They sure changed the appearance of the 3030 from the picture I took for you. Paint and a grinder can do wonders.:) I'm getting anxious for you.

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon
Glad you're feeling better John....and ummm....I already have my tractor serial numbers...don't try to get toooo sneaky on me there...;)

Front end loader ready for assembly...

4017707128_61ee25bc0a.jpg

4016943143_b4c195fe7f.jpg

Backhoe ready for assembly...

4016942901_c340486289.jpg

Looks like subframe assy. has been installed already...sorry we didn't get to see that part for those of you who asked.

4017706414_6b47af428d.jpg

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #34  
I had been missing for a couple weeks. Was a bit sickly but I'm back almost normal. I still need to mow one more time and I could dig up some septic lines so if you'll tell Barlows to let me have your tractors I'll do the "little time" on the machines to test for problems before delivery.. Call them......now.:) They sure changed the appearance of the 3030 from the picture I took for you. Paint and a grinder can do wonders.:) I'm getting anxious for you.
Sorry about that .
Where were you taking pictures when I got my 2 BXs from Brady back in 2007?;)

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #35  
Glad you're feeling better John....and ummm....I already have my tractor serial numbers...don't try to get toooo sneaky on me there...;)
I just want to get them muddy and dirty for you. Call em.......there's still time.:)
LB: Actually 2007 was a no buying year for me at Kubota. I was mowing with my BX1500 and digging with my B7800. It was 2008 when I traded for the L3240HST and BX2350 and then traded both of them off this year so 2007 was a no new deals year..

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #36  
Jeep Nut, are you JohnThomas's protoge (spelling) ?

BX2660 AND a B3030! At the same time :D:D

Congrats, and enjoy your new toys, errr, tools!

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #37  
Congrats on the tractors.

I got these 2 on the same day from Brady .

It is probably good for my marriage that I don't live close to Barlows. Of course, we've had our fair share of purchases this year with the B7610 (3rd tractor in 13 months -- "this one is the keeper, honey, I promise :rolleyes:"), and Powertroke F-350, and an impending 30' travel trailer purchase.

jas67: It would appear that way I guess!! lol It was a pretty easy decision for me after I spent about 8 months deciding!! lol My wheel barrow is rusted and I needed a new one....and my neighbor's boys are heading off to college, so I won't have them to help me anymore....and my small scag is getting too much of a workout mowing pasture...so the 2660 fits the bill! The 3030 was too big for my yard work and manuvering in my wooded areas, but it will be perfect to move all the dirt I need moved to get my barns built...and water tanks buried. I have alot of pines to stump too. They will both be used differently, but I will benefit greatly and my back will thank me! lol Plus...I figure I'll be ahead in the end by spending the money I would have spent on grading, fencing, etc., on these tractors and have something to show for it in the end. I always try to do that if it's feasible. That way I have more tools to work with in my shed.

/ BX2660 and B3030 TLB on the way...Barlows "build" pictures coming soon #39  
jas67: It would appear that way I guess!! lol It was a pretty easy decision for me after I spent about 8 months deciding!! lol My wheel barrow is rusted and I needed a new one....and my neighbor's boys are heading off to college, so I won't have them to help me anymore....and my small scag is getting too much of a workout mowing pasture...so the 2660 fits the bill! The 3030 was too big for my yard work and manuvering in my wooded areas, but it will be perfect to move all the dirt I need moved to get my barns built...and water tanks buried. I have alot of pines to stump too. They will both be used differently, but I will benefit greatly and my back will thank me! lol Plus...I figure I'll be ahead in the end by spending the money I would have spent on grading, fencing, etc., on these tractors and have something to show for it in the end. I always try to do that if it's feasible. That way I have more tools to work with in my shed.
I notice you keep ignoring my offer to "test" your tractors while it is good and wet here which provides great opportunities to see if they can get stuck and how high mud can be slung all over them.......:) Barlows probably don't have time to do that before delivery and don't have any big mud holes. They also have this fetish of trying to keep them clean for delivery. Call em.....or just say no!!

NOOOO....:mad::p

BUT....you may be called in for jury duty to check out a couple of paint issues/nicks:D Or I'm gonna' have to drive 6 hours to look at them and decide what to do..:eek: The steel cage messed up the platform in a couple of places as I understand....paint is chipped, but not down to bare metal? I'm not sure if it's powercoated or finished with enamel paint. Soooooo....depends on just what the damaged areas look like I guess. If the rain clears, and the areas are dry and clean, a good clear closeup pic would help me greatly!!!!

....mud....it could be fun I guess:rolleyes: