BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount

/ BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount #11  
Just a thought...... instead of using all the washers to make up the difference on the bottom, would a small piece of PVC pipe work or is the space too small?

/ BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount
Just a thought...... instead of using all the washers to make up the difference on the bottom, would a small piece of PVC pipe work or is the space too small?
That would work too. I used fender washers as that's what I had easy access to. Keep in mind the hole in the loader bracket is like 1" diameter so PVC would require some additional manual centering.

/ BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount #13  
That would work too. I used fender washers as that's what I had easy access to. Keep in mind the hole in the loader bracket is like 1" diameter so PVC would require some additional manual centering.

I suppose it you wanted to, you could center and adhere the PVC with silicone caulk. Like I said, just a thought.

/ BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount #14  
Gall dang, but my fingers can NOT take the cold!!!! Managed 4 bolts today, barely..... Anyway, here is my version. No loader brackets, so went to the frame with a piece of 3/8x2 1/2" bar I had left over from another project, ditto the 5 1/2" long piece of 2x2x1/8, and finally the upright made from a piece of 1x2x1/8 from another ill fated project that never came to be. A little bit of 1/8x2 welded to the top and bottom of the upright to fill the ends in, some paint and this is what I ended up with on my BX2670.

crankbracket_zps2893c691.jpg

/ BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount
Thirdroc - Nice work!

/ BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount #16  
Thirdroc - Nice work!

Thanks, but one of these days I'm going to have to remember some gray paint to match the Kubota. Right now, everything is either black or red, as those are the only paints I have on hand. :)

/ BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount #17  
Is only me, I dont see the pic Thirdroc

/ BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount #18  
It's not you, sometimes Photobucket works, sometimes it doesn't. The picture is there, but for whatever reason, it's not showing up at times.

/ BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount #19  
My blower (B2781A) came with a bracket very similar to the one you built. Had long bolts with it that would allow it to attach to the Hydro lines bracket. It's off now as I got lazy and bought the expensive($800) hydro chute rotator that uses the fel control.

/ BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount #20  
Where did you get the tire chains for the front tires? Was there an issue clearing the hub?

Great job on the bracket. Simple is good.
By any chance, did you find the part numbers for the front and rear chains you bought from Pearless ?
I would like to get a set for my Kubota BX2360 as well.
Cheers.