BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount

/ BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount #21  
My blower (B2781A) came with a bracket very similar to the one you built. Had long bolts with it that would allow it to attach to the Hydro lines bracket. It's off now as I got lazy and bought the expensive($800) hydro chute rotator that uses the fel control.

That is what I'd really like to have, and now wish I had included it in the original purchase. But, as is the case so often, there was only so much money then, there is only so much money now. Every time I come close to having enough saved, something with higher priority comes up, and I begin again.

/ BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount
Great job on the bracket. Simple is good. By any chance, did you find the part numbers for the front and rear chains you bought from Pearless ? I would like to get a set for my Kubota BX2360 as well. Cheers.
If that question was directed at me, no, I still don't have the number. Just call Peerless with your tire size and explain your constraints on the inside. I should mention that the ones I'm using just barely fit in the long (circumference) direction. But they do fit.

/ BX2750 blower - improvement to the manual chute rotate mount #23  
That is what I'd really like to have, and now wish I had included it in the original purchase. But, as is the case so often, there was only so much money then, there is only so much money now. Every time I come close to having enough saved, something with higher priority comes up, and I begin again.

If you search you will find a windshield motor that can be used to turn the chute. It works well and if you buy a motor on EBay you can do it for $50.

Here you go

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...hute-rotation.html?highlight=Snowblower+motor

Last edited: