C-40 Loader

/ C-40 Loader #1  

viking

Bronze Member
Tractor
2004 Mahindra 6000 4x4
I hear people sing the praises of the C-50 FEL, but not much talk of the C-40. Is the C-40 comparable with standard FEL's one would find on Kioti, NH, JD, compacts?

/ C-40 Loader #2  
The C 40 is a fine loader and yes it is comparable with the others out their and it also has a quick disconnect bucket,The C 50 is just such a brute as far as ruggedness goes,but theirs nothing wrong with the C 30,40 loaders

/ C-40 Loader #3  
The fellows with Bransons, who until recently had no option, have zero complaints about the Ansung(C-30, 40). If you have a super deal on a tractor with a C-40 installed, I would buy it in a heartbeat. If you have a choice and for a few hundred more have an opportunity to get a C-50, I would go that route. The control location and ease of removal are worth the difference! JMHO
Pacesetter

/ C-40 Loader #5  
I have the C-40 on my 3520 and love it. It does all I ask. My only complaint is the location of the joystick, which occasionally hits the hand throttle. And Woodbeef is right (for a change /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) that the specs are better on the C-40.

/ C-40 Loader
Thanks for the input. I think I would go with the C40 if the location of the joystick was similar to the C50. I know that may sound like a trivial point, but it is the last of many that turned the tide of my decision and go with the C50.

/ C-40 Loader #8  
My last load of Branson's came in a few days ago and the mount for the loader valve has been completely redesigned. You should start seeing these on dealers lots soon. It is an improvement.

/ C-40 Loader #9  
Dave,

Please don't keep us waiting. What has changed? Pictures of old and new, if you get a chance, sure would be helpful.

Signed... still search for my new CUT.

/ C-40 Loader #10  
Here is a picture of the current loader valve mounting system on a Branson. My next post will show the new mount. The current mount works fine, but this is better.

Attachments

• 290723-P1010086.JPG
    290723-P1010086.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 298