C-40 Loader

/ C-40 Loader #11  
Here is a picture of the latest mount system.

Attachments

• 290725-P1010087.JPG
    290725-P1010087.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 251
   / C-40 Loader #12  
MUCH better /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
I assume the joystick no longer hits the throttle....
Mark

/ C-40 Loader #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I assume the joystick no longer hits the throttle.... )</font>

It never did, for anyone who took the time to loosen the lock nut and adjust the stick's position.

SnowRidge

/ C-40 Loader #14  
Dave, do you know if the hoses were lengthened with the mount redesign?

SnowRidge

/ C-40 Loader #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( loosen the lock nut and adjust the stick's position)</font>
Aaahhh! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I never knew you could do that. The dealer who I shopped didn't know that either. I'm glad there is an easy fix.
Jonathon/19thVA, did you ever try this solution for yours? I remembered seeing your pictures in this thread which had its last post saying you were going to try it....
Jus' wonderin'...
Mark

/ C-40 Loader #16  
SnowRidge, I think the hoses are the same, but I'll have to measure them.

/ C-40 Loader
Dave, you have this improvement on your Branson's, is one to assume Century will also have this available to their line as well? Nothing against Branson, but Century dealer is within 20mi and Branson is 100+

/ C-40 Loader #18  
joshej, I assume they will have the change soon as well, but Chipperman would be best to answer this due to his affiliation with Century. The old mount works fine as well, this is just a little better.

/ C-40 Loader #19  
No, I never did. It's not that much of a problem that it was worth it to me to fix. The new system is more of an improvement because of its overall location, it looks like to me. The current joystick requires a bit too much of a reach for short folks like me (5'8"). Now tall people, it looks like, might bonk their knees on it! Just goes to show, engineering is not as easy as it might seem.

/ C-40 Loader #20  
WOW! That is much better!! One thing I like about Century/Branson is there is no reluctance to correct problems or even annoyances (as in this case) as they arise!
Pacesetter