Cab or no Cab

/ Cab or no Cab #71  
   / Cab or no Cab #72  
I'm on an open station 3-4 hours a day in the summer heat mowing right of ways. I like the feeling of being outside as well. Just a thought, do all you pro cab guys have cabs on your horses? Just asking,,,,, :)

You're right. When I'm on my open station tractor sweating like a pig in the 100 degree heat, breathing dust, fighting off mosquitos carrying West Nile virus, and getting chased by yellow jackets, I'm SOOOO glad I'm not in my cabbed tractor with the A/C blowing, breathing clean air, listening to the radio and watching the bugs flying around the cab. :confused2:

/ Cab or no Cab #73  
Closest I have to a cab is my removable "hard top convertible" on my little 1510. No AC or heat. I put it on in the fall, right before the snow starts falling. It keeps the snow and wind off very nicely. In the spring, after the last threat of snow has passed, I remove it for the summer. In fact, I usually can't wait to get it off. I like the fresh air. I can't honestly opine on a modern comfort cab with all the bells and whistles, as I've never used one. I suppose one would be nice, but they're way out of my price range.

In the end, money talks.

/ Cab or no Cab #74  
when you switch from open station to cab you will find you adapt quickly. I grew up with open station and only got a cab 6 years ago. I like not eating a 5 course meal of hay dust, and I don't miss ice block feet in winter either.

/ Cab or no Cab #75  
A CAB is worth every extra penny spent.