Tiller Can anyone tell me what this is?

/ Can anyone tell me what this is? #11  
It makes long-lasting stripes in your lawn.

Bruce

/ Can anyone tell me what this is? #12  
Can you take a picture from underneath? Does it have tines? that's a new animal to me.

/ Can anyone tell me what this is? #13  
There was a discussion about intercropping here.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/274543-does-planter-tiller-exist.html

I would wonder if in the future there will be a backlash against heavy pesticide use, and roundup-ready genetically modified crops. There are already a number of people choosing "organically grown" crops.

So, if this thing is actually designed to do weeding, then you just need to get it to an organic farmer. And, since everything organic is sold at a premium, no doubt this would be too.

I like the idea of an adjustable tiller width. However, the common drive bar for the tiller would make it only useful for running between very short plants.

/ Can anyone tell me what this is? #14  
was used in ridge till havent seen one in years

/ Can anyone tell me what this is?
Thank you so much, Ron. I had heard someone call it that but couldn't "google" anything about it. It runs just fine. We bought a property that had been part of a cotton farm and there is some old machinery here, some of which is now surrounded by trees so can't be easily moved. We're just trying to clean things up for pastures and horses. So, basically, it is worth just the metal?

/ Can anyone tell me what this is?
Thanks. I'm posting it to an organic farming site.I hate to just junk something that might be useful to someone.

/ Can anyone tell me what this is? #17  
I think there is a classified section here.
But, where are you located?