Can someone translate this?

/ Can someone translate this? #11  
It's the supposed instructions for using Ivermectin to prevent supposed dumb generations from jumping off the supposed edge of the Earth. Can we really trust fake labels??

/ Can someone translate this? #12  
1. Spoilsport! (Sardonic Grin)

2. You have played directly into the hand of the Chinese and provided for free an idiomatic English translation that would have cost them more money.
You would think that if they were going to all the trouble to make a label, (in metal no less) that they would hire someone that actually spoke English and Chinese equally well to do the translation. You would think. But you would be wrong.

/ Can someone translate this? #13  
I do however think that the word swirlqueasiness is not a bad word, and possibly needs to be added to our own English dictionary. I think the word is rather descriptive and appropriate for purpose. I myself have experienced swirlqueasiness and it is not a lot of fun.

/ Can someone translate this? #14  
I had a foreign made vacuum, instructions to clean:
Plug in vacuum, immerse in water.
I don't think the rest of the instruction would be pertinent if the first suggestion was followed :eek:

/ Can someone translate this?
But don’t ya just hate when your body gets Damnified?

/ Can someone translate this? #16  
But don’t ya just hate when your body gets Damnified?
Well, I think a lot of people may have experience both swirlqueasiness and body damnification after ingesting too much alcohol at one sitting. :)

/ Can someone translate this? #17  
Reminds me of the time, in the late 60's, I bought a swing set for my girls. The instructions were so much gibbersh, I threw them away and put it together intuitively...no problem!

/ Can someone translate this? #18  
You would think that if they were going to all the trouble to make a label, (in metal no less) that they would hire someone that actually spoke English and Chinese equally well to do the translation. You would think. But you would be wrong.

I suspect a Chinese manufacturer has little fear of an American product liability lawyer.

/ Can someone translate this? #19  
I say it is a exercise cycle or maybe a rowing machine. :)

/ Can someone translate this? #20  
It says “Warning! Poorly manufactured machine made with substandard materials and no quality control based on ripping off somebody else’s original patent.”