Can't post replies

/ Can't post replies #11  
Help! If this shows up it means I can start a thread. I've been trying to post replies in different threads for the last half hour, but no go.

/ Can't post replies #12  
This is from my iPhone. As others said there is no box to type in. I was able to quote but unable to add my comments. When I clicked “post” the quote showed up. I tried “edit” but no go. I was able to delete the mess.

/ Can't post replies #13  
When I first came back to TBN it would not acknowledge my UN or pass word. I couldn't even get on TBN to seek assistance. So I completely shut down my computer and HughesNet buzz box. Waited a couple hours. When I fired it all back up - everything worked fine.

/ Can't post replies #14  
I had the same happen to me late last night on my MacBook Pro, no text box and couldn't reply. On the desktop PC all is fine.

/ Can't post replies #15  
This is from my iPhone. As others said there is no box to type in. I was able to quote but unable to add my comments. When I clicked “post” the quote showed up. I tried “edit” but no go. I was able to delete the mess.

/ Can't post replies #16  
Can't type on TBN.jpg

/ Can't post replies #17  
Neighbor is 101 today... quite a guy. Birthday Cards scattered around neighborhood as they were pried out of mailbox... I have a mailbox remote that came with the house... it signals and illuminates a light inside every time mailbox drop is opened... Sometimes it goes off at one in the morning and sure enough someone had just opened it... motion activates lights too... Box is strong but some are finding whole box taken... we are city but with roadside boxes... Have important mail to Mom's as her drop is in garage door...
I think an enterprising person is going to invent a ”porch package vault” where packages can go into a reinforced steel box, but can’t come out with a key. It will probably be offered by Amazon, if it already hasn’t been invented, and I‘m sure ol Jeff will laugh his way to the bank as the richest, most powerful man in history.
Many years ago I sold car stereos and had a couple stolen from display case near the door. Then I rigged one so when you turned it on it would fry the car wiring, fry the speakers and a smoke bomb would go off. That was the last one ever stolen. I was explaining it to several police and detectives...I heard all the laughter, turned around and then they had solemn expressions.
I cry foul on the rigged stereo story. Any stereo feed would have a modest fuse. Hardly going to ruin the cars wiring. And combined speaker resistance would also blow the supply fuse before damaging the speakers. Smoke Bomb? P L E A S E. And IF you did booby trap a car stereo today, you would be surely labelled a domestic terrorist.

Attachments

• Issue 3.png
    Issue 3.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 61
  • ISSUE.png
    ISSUE.png
    198.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Issue 2.png
    Issue 2.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 57
   / Can't post replies #18  
I can only post from desktop, cant post from ipad remotely. I have mine clamped to a mount in tractor cab.

/ Can't post replies #19  
I was able to reply yesterday but this morning it quit working. This is on my iPhone.

I just restarted the phone and it is working again. Strange

/ Can't post replies #20  
Looks like I can reply from the Android app.

Was on my PC running Win7 and Firefox yesterday. It let me upload a saved screenshot but no way to type.