Can't post replies

/ Can't post replies #31  
It seems to work for me. I clicked the 'reply' at the bottom right of your post. There is no 'box' that comes up for me to type in. I just begin typing in the open area below the 'box' of your post. Then I click the 'post reply' tab at the bottom right. I'm using Chrome on a desktop with Windows 10.

Could be part of it. Type here where the cursor appears since there is no additional box. Use the 'Reply' link to get here.

ReplyCursor.jpg
ReplyCursor2.jpg

/ Can't post replies #32  
Guys, a news flash...

In the work environment whenever someone changes something online per a website, these kind of issues are the norm and not the rarity.

I used to get so ticked off at some manufacturers websites and the way they would opperate and change things, but it seems to come down to the browser being used. Came to the conclusion that everyone has this same issue.

/ Can't post replies #33  
If you cannot comment, just log out and reload and log in. Issue cured. Happened to me yesterday as well.

/ Can't post replies #34  
If you're having the problem with the reply box, please email contact@tractorbynet.com and list the following info:

- Type of device (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- operating system
- browser
- if possible a screen shot of the bottom of a thread where the reply box normally would be.
No problem with the box on my All-In-One computer, W10 and Chrome.

It needs a Cancel button. Yesterday I couldn't find a way to cancel, so I posted and deleted.

/ Can't post replies #35  
No problem with the box on my All-In-One computer, W10 and Chrome.

It needs a Cancel button. Yesterday I couldn't find a way to cancel, so I posted and deleted.

You can delete a draft by clicking the disc icon on the message toolbar.

Screenshot_20210302-080647_Chrome.jpg

/ Can't post replies #36  
Looks like an ad blocker is hiding the reply box Javascript. Check your ad block and Javascript settings.

/ Can't post replies #37  
I will say the entire site works fine for me. Other than yesterday's having to log out and back in, no issues at all. I run Ad Block+ btw.

/ Can't post replies #38  
I noticed today I was unable to reply to posts using Edge. Using Chrome I was able to post this. I'm sure the admins will get this sorted out -- I prefer Edge.

/ Can't post replies #39  
Looks like an ad blocker is hiding the reply box Javascript. Check your ad block and Javascript settings.
my adblocks are identical between systems, the only difference so far is win7 vs 10

/ Can't post replies #40  
I've tested in edge and no issues on pc or mac.