Carolina Implement Grapple?

/ Carolina Implement Grapple?
I figured as much.

/ Carolina Implement Grapple? #53  
Yeah, that's ok in a different way. While I'd like to see the design more like the Wicked was... that's an interesting take on it and maybe ok considering it's $1600 and not over $2000.

The cylinders are exposed to damage more easily... but you should never be bumping/pushing into anything with the top lid of your grapple no matter how tough it's claimed to be.

On closer inspection it is missing a lot of design elements the 62" has. It should have the laminated lower teeth and beefier gussets with teeth. It only has one horizontal round tube on the lid instead of two, and NO horizontal tube support on the lower teeth.

Eh... I'd pass on that one. There's probably other options that are stronger in that price range that don't have exposed cylinders on the front.

The 62" is a much better unit and a far better deal at only $200 more.

/ Carolina Implement Grapple? #54  
I made the same mistake when I was trying to find information on this grapple. That website is for Carolina Attachments. The grapple that I purchased is Carolina Implements which doesn’t appear to have a website. I was told that they are dealer direct only.
Thanks. That's the same crap that happened with Titan (now Ironcraft).

/ Carolina Implement Grapple? #55  
   / Carolina Implement Grapple?
Hooked up and functions well. A few things to note. On a YT235 the hydraulic hoses are excessively long and the quick attach lever locks don’t have as much spring tension on them as I would like to see. Seems just the tiniest bit loose. That should be an easy fix.

The 62” seems to be a pretty good size match for this tractor. It looks much larger in the photos than it does sitting in the cab. With the wheel spacers installed it’ll be roughly the same width as the rear of the tractor.

Attachments

• IMG_1140.jpeg
    IMG_1140.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1138.jpeg
    IMG_1138.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1139.jpeg
    IMG_1139.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 33
   / Carolina Implement Grapple? #57  
Looks good.