Carrying a chainsaw on my tractor

/ Carrying a chainsaw on my tractor #11  
There's a thread going on (resurrected) "How do you carry your chainsaw?" currently.

Lots of good ideas, both homemade and commercial.

/ Carrying a chainsaw on my tractor #12  
There's a thread going on (resurrected) "How do you carry your chainsaw?" currently.

Lots of good ideas, both homemade and commercial.
Please post the thread... I can't find it.

/ Carrying a chainsaw on my tractor #14  
Thanks Wag! Through the first several pages and seems a great thread. Now I got to go get my flashlight and look for real estate. I have already accessorized my BX with tool boxes, side view mirrors, fire extinguisher and ROPS lighting. Let's just see if I have room for my soon to purchase Stihl battery saw!

OH and I need to reserve space for the rear remotes for my Top n Tilt kit that still needs to be installed! :confused2:

On my way to a BX Swiss army knife!

/ Carrying a chainsaw on my tractor
Thanks Wag! Through the first several pages and seems a great thread. Now I got to go get my flashlight and look for real estate. I have already accessorized my BX with tool boxes, side view mirrors, fire extinguisher and ROPS lighting. Let's just see if I have room for my soon to purchase Stihl battery saw!

OH and I need to reserve space for the rear remotes for my Top n Tilt kit that still needs to be installed! :confused2:

On my way to a BX Swiss army knife!

Can I see pictures of the toolboxes?

/ Carrying a chainsaw on my tractor #16  
There is a very good thread called How do yo Carry your ChainSaw or something very similar in Customization section I think. Lots of very good ideas. Simple to complex.

gg

That was Post 7. You guys will find the search function on here is very valuable and handy if you try it and you should. That way you can find things sooner and by yourselves. :laughing:

Sorry - grouchy this morning I guess

EDIT: A hint that might help when doing a search: If you know the title or some key words in the title of a thread then set the search mode to 'Search Thread Titles Only' by clicking on the box for that. I find the title search much easier to use. To much stuff to wade thru comes up in a 'Post' search most of the time.
gg

Last edited:
   / Carrying a chainsaw on my tractor #17  
   / Carrying a chainsaw on my tractor #18  
Can I see pictures of the toolboxes?
IMG_8626.jpeg IMG_8627.jpeg IMG_8948.jpeg IMG_1239.jpeg

/ Carrying a chainsaw on my tractor #19  
My previous tractor I had a home made one. Now I have a SawHaul on my Kubota. Well made and nice piece of gear plus spending dollars with a family small business.

/ Carrying a chainsaw on my tractor #20  
I use a SawHaul and I put a ammo box on the inside of my ROPS and a basket on the outside for my gas can, oil, another small toolbox and other assorted tools I might need.

20190415_182811.jpg