Case 50b?

/ Case 50b? #1  

Roadbuilder6

Silver Member
Tractor
Farmall m, Kubota, deere z655
hey guys. Tomorrow there is a guy coming to look at our JD 2320. So fingers crossed. Since I will be selling this, I am looking at a Case 50b. i looked at the skid steers and just think that a tractor is right for me. Does anybody know the price of a new one, hydrostatic, with a loader? Thanks for any advice. Btw this is the same tractor a New Holland Boomer 50, and a Ls R4047. Thanks, John Gibson

/ Case 50b? #2  
You can use tractorhouse.com as a general guide for what dealers are asking.

/ Case 50b?
I have, but all of them said call. I got a quote but want to see how it matches up to other peoples

/ Case 50b? #4  
If it was an LS R4047H, you could expect $22-23k or so. The Farmall and NH versions tend to run around $30k, and have a weaker loader.

/ Case 50b? #5  
I would think you could get one for around $25k if you are a good negotiator.

/ Case 50b? #6  
22-25K should cover this tractor. The loader is not weak on the 40 & 50B tractors, the 30 & 35B are guilty of having a loader of less capacity than the LS version of the same tractor.

If you can wait for the new 50C to arrive at your dealer you will have a little longer wheelbase and a more roomy operator station. This will be a tier 4 final emission tractor so the price will reflect that additional cost for emissions equipment. Expect to pay 28-30K for this new model.

Disclaimer: I am employed by Case IH, my opinion is biased to the red tractors.

/ Case 50b? #7  
22-25K should cover this tractor. The loader is not weak on the 40 & 50B tractors, the 30 & 35B are guilty of having a loader of less capacity than the LS version of the same tractor.

If you can wait for the new 50C to arrive at your dealer you will have a little longer wheelbase and a more roomy operator station. This will be a tier 4 final emission tractor so the price will reflect that additional cost for emissions equipment. Expect to pay 28-30K for this new model.

I'm pretty sure that NH and Case use the identical loader for the Boomer40/Farmall 40b & the Boomer50/Farmall50b. NH calls our the 250tl, Case calls it the L350 I believe. I think they publish the max lift at max height at pins to be right around 2000lbs. The LS loader is 2500lbs.

Please correct me if my info is wrong

/ Case 50b? #8  

The cheapest I've seen anybody quite was $27k, and that was with only one remote, no reader work light, and no trailer 7-pin....add them and you're getting into $28-29k range.

The loader is rated at 560lbs less than the LS loader, but does go higher, which would make up some of the difference in listed specs.

/ Case 50b?
I am mildly brand loyal, but found a local ls dealer and like the price of those better? Please tell me if I am wrong but im guessing a Ls R4047H with loader, bucket, pallet forks, 3 point hitch, filled tires and a 5ft tiller would be around $25k? Thanks, John

/ Case 50b? #10  
I am mildly brand loyal, but found a local ls dealer and like the price of those better? Please tell me if I am wrong but im guessing a Ls R4047H with loader, bucket, pallet forks, 3 point hitch, filled tires and a 5ft tiller would be around $25k? Thanks, John

Your biggest challenge will be finding any available remaining R4047's ... there aren't many left. But yes, I'd say that price sounds about right.