Case 50b?

/ Case 50b? #21  
You're hired. People cannot believe that columns of flying mosquitos are a common site in Minnesota. Those columns are just the males waiting to mate. The females are pouring over the ground looking for a blood meal.

Ick...that's awful! It's sights like that that make me almost wish they'd bring back DDT....it's actually still used in other parts of the world where it would be unbearable without it. I actually just came in from spraying. I sprayed every other week last year and it worked well, but I'm hoping that every week early in the year will make a bigger dent in the overall numbers later in the summer. The big gun....

/ Case 50b?
Looked at two tractors today. A case dx45 and a few massey ferguesons. I loved the dx45 but it was in kind of rough shape. The masseys just weren't ergonomic (to me no offense to Massey owners just not my taste). I really like Case and have a good new holland dealer to service it and get parts from. I want the Case instead of the NH just because the Case's will look better with my Farmall :D. I found a Dx35 with 400 something hours for a good price so I am going to look at that. Do you guys have any opinions on them? Thanks, John

/ Case 50b? #23  
The DX is a great tractor, there are owners out there that won't give them up for the B or C series compacts. One such comment came from the owner of a large Case IH dealer in IL.