Case 730 restoration

/ Case 730 restoration
I masked the time original ones, they were in good condition. If the weather holds out, I might finish today.

/ Case 730 restoration
It's done, just need to reinstall windows. Here are some pictures. There is a before and after, including the man behind the project. There will be a final picture hopefully tomorrow with the usable windows installed.
IMG_00000015.jpgIMG-20120824-00150.jpg

/ Case 730 restoration #24  
Looks good. It might need a little tire shine to make it look showroom condition though.

/ Case 730 restoration
I'll see if I can find a can. I don't think that the tires are original though, 1 is a Goodyear, 1 is a firestone, 1 has no brand, and the other is a Penner farm king.

/ Case 730 restoration
Well here is a picture of the case about to leave for its new home, along with the deere 24t baler it will be running.
View attachment 278260
Also got an old cockshutt 12 foot cultivator for it. Still need to find a barrel rake, disc, plow, and small haybind for it. And maybe an old newholland stackliner.

/ Case 730 restoration #27  
Your link doesn't work. Is going home with you?

/ Case 730 restoration
I'll repost the pic. And sadly no, it is going to my uncles other ranch near Armstrong bc. I did the restoration in Alberta. His new place has about 40 acres of hayfields, and he is wanting to do about 10 acres in squares himself.
IMG_00000026.jpg
Your link doesn't work. Is going home with you?