Cat pic(s)

/ Cat pic(s) #241  
TK is the most vocal cat I’ve ever seen. Several types of meows and he uses them very very often. Follows me or my wife around everywhere we go, michievious and likes to play fetch with his toy mouse. He acts more like a dog than a cat, except for his climbing ability. I’ve found it facinating to observe their different personalities. I didn’t think cats were capable of love, until living with these little guys for the past year. We have 2 other older cats, but I never got attached to them like the kittens.
View attachment 858938
I like the carrier handle on this vest. Oh, the indignity! :ROFLMAO:

/ Cat pic(s) #242  
I built this little castle out of cardboard that was laying around after some deliveries. It has 6 levels with a ramp and a loft inside. I started out with duct tape, then added hot glue for the upper levels. They play in the castle more than the store bought cat tree. The favorite spot is lookout, on top.

1711383801509.jpeg

1711384200021.jpeg

/ Cat pic(s) #243  
I like the carrier handle on this vest. Oh, the indignity! :ROFLMAO:
He doesn’t like to be picked up by the handle, but doesn’t seem to be bothered by wearing the harness.

/ Cat pic(s) #244  
I built this little castle out of cardboard that was laying around after some deliveries. It has 6 levels with a ramp and a loft inside. I started out with duct tape, then added hot glue for the upper levels. They play in the castle more than the store bought cat tree. The favorite spot is lookout, on top.

View attachment 859001
View attachment 859002

Oh my.

I can’t let our cat see this or he’ll demand something similar!!!

6 levels. You are a good cat owner.

/ Cat pic(s) #245  
Oh my.

I can’t let our cat see this or he’ll demand something similar!!!

6 levels. You are a good cat owner.
lol!
The castle is cheap and easy. A roll of duct tape and a few glue sticks and a part tube of leftover caulking. The cardboard gets cut up anyway to fit into the recycle bin. Probably only 3hrs, here and there to build? Biggest distraction was the curious home owners being involved. Demanding snacks and naps during construction.
1711388581012.jpeg

/ Cat pic(s) #246  
Just found this thread.
A lot of tractor guys (and gals) love their cats, some working cats and some pets. I appreciate the posts expressing the love and pride you all have for your cats.
I found these 2 male and 1 female kittens in my shed, on a piece of insulation, last March.
View attachment 858933
One month later: This is Buttons.
View attachment 858934
This is Grace:
View attachment 858935
A few weeks later we got TK. He is from the same litter, but had been adopted by another momma cat.
View attachment 858936
At the same we got TK, we also adopted Nova from a different litter. Born on the side of my shed in the scrap metal pile. She is about 3 months younger than the others and the sole survivor of her litter. It’s now June (2023) at this point.
View attachment 858937
They are cuties.