Cell Towers

/ Cell Towers #31  
So did the new poster delete his post, thought it was good information, even though it was 11 years later...

Did you guys scare him away???

PS. I did think it was pretty darn funny, though!!!
I must have. And removing it renumbered the posts to not have a missing number.

/ Cell Towers #33  
I wish they would install cell phone repeaters on the Boneville towers (big steel electric towers), but apparently Boneville doesn't like them for some reason.

I've got rules for having a huge Boneville tower in my backyard, but I don't receive a penny of rent from them.

/ Cell Towers #34  
Need answers fast !!!!!
Thank's
I guess it wasn't fast enough. For the benefit of others getting offers from OG&M landmen, cell towers, pipelines, windfarm operators, etc.

First, do not let them rush you. If they came to you it's because you have what they need. The land men always tell landowners the same thing. "Better take this offer today because it's the best offer. It won't go up."

But the offers always got better and there always was another. You can probably get better terms than the original offer, a locked in rate for 20 years at $550 a month might not look too good when you find that you could have added periodic increases over the years. Will they be able to sublease the tower without compensating you? Access? You should have an attorney experienced in these negotiations advising you.