Rotary Cutter Check all your bolts...!!!!

/ Check all your bolts...!!!! #21  
I have a few loose screws and manage to get a little work done from time to time. Therefore it seems my tractor should work with a few loose bolts. :)

/ Check all your bolts...!!!! #22  
Properly torqued joints dont move. Thats why they dont loosen under vibration. If you have things loosening short of damage to the clamped part then the design is faulty.
larry

Torqued bolts and nuts can come loose. This is why key aircraft bolts are safety wired and nuts use a cotter pin.
hugs, Brandi

/ Check all your bolts...!!!! #23  
BTW, torquing is as much to prevent overtightening as not tight enough. We've all dealt with the results of those air impact wrench jockeys at one time or another...like when trying to change a tire in a rainstorm and the wheel bolts were driven on so tight you're jumping up and down on the tire wrench.

/ Check all your bolts...!!!! #26  
I have used a yellow marking crayon to put markers on the bush hog slip clutch to make sure it does slip after a really hard impact but not on normal start up and when using it as a finish mower.

/ Check all your bolts...!!!! #27  
BTW, torquing is as much to prevent overtightening as not tight enough. We've all dealt with the results of those air impact wrench jockeys at one time or another...like when trying to change a tire in a rainstorm and the wheel bolts were driven on so tight you're jumping up and down on the tire wrench.

Or when the lug wrench breaks on the first lug nut. Don't ask how I know.

/ Check all your bolts...!!!! #28  
I wonder if fingernail polish would stick to a nut to mark its position?

BOB

Dunno..try it and let us know...

How long have you been wearing fingernail polish...and do ya do your toes too?

/ Check all your bolts...!!!! #30