Cheep tool company that starts with an "H"

/ Cheep tool company that starts with an "H" #31  
Can you clarify how we differentiate? I'd have to check our impact sockets, but I know we have not broken one in all the time we've had them. I think all our sets are the same....deep well, 1/2" drive, metric. We have broken a few of their regular sockets....but have only one set, and our tool boxes are pretty well stocked with good name (SK, Snap On, Mac, etc.) regular sockets.

I just checked their site and I think 7383-7VGA is what we have. We might have one set of 66694-0VG.

I don't know the specifics, but the store manager was nice enough to just switch me out the set of Pittsburgh sockets I kept shattering for these yesterday - Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices I haven't used them yet, but he told me that he has convinced his regional manager that it's cheaper for them and better for their PR to just trade out customers who keep shattering the cheapo Pittsburgh impact sockets to these.

/ Cheep tool company that starts with an "H" #32  
Thanks for the response. It doesn't look like that variety comes in metric deep well. Oh well, as I said, ours have held up very well.