Choosing between used JD 4720 and 5075

/ Choosing between used JD 4720 and 5075 #31  
I'm running a 4720 I bought used. It's a nice smaller sized tractor with plenty of power in the frame. I do have the dreaded timing cover leak and I'm not sure on the best way to fix it but I will keep this machine. I'm using it for snow blowing, (its a pure animal with my inverted) log winching, skidding, chipping, loader, fork and some brush cutting on a small 14 acre wooded lot so the size fits very well. It is a PITA getting in and out of such a smaller cab versus the larger NH I had before I retired. That said, this JD will out maneuver the NH yet retained the same HP rating. I was warned not to lose any HP or I would be unhappy. That was good advice.

No way would I own a machine without a cab. I'll just make my wood roads wider and use the winch or longer chain/straps to get stuff out into the open thus saving my glass and lights.

I just installed a set of Nokian TRI 2 tires changing from the R1's and that made a huge difference in both traction and the lack or ripping up every grain of dirt it drives over. I'm liking these tires very much but the cost... not so much.

A larger machine is nice sometimes but I'm pretty happy with this overall. The leak really is my only complaint.