Chucke2009

/ Chucke2009 #91  
Thank you, Jeepnford. I was thinking about Chucke earlier today.

/ Chucke2009 #92  
Late reply to this thread, but I was looking up Chuck info. YouTube and bitchute channels are both gone. A message from him supposedly a while back said the FBI paid him a visit (that's still on another forum). His bitchute video descriptions were talking about "the 14 words", etc.

/ Chucke2009 #93  
Thanks for the update Rancher.

When you decided to post on Youtube, you agree with their terms and services. So when Chuckee decided to try his brainwashing speeches on a almost 600k subs channel, he instantly killed that channel. Which is too bad, I enjoyed his farming videos when he was messing up with equipment, not so much all the screaming nor welding/fab skills as that didn't impress me that much.

He could at least give those speeches on a separate channel or something.

/ Chucke2009 #94  

When you decided to post on Youtube, you agree with their terms and services. So when Chuckee decided to try his brainwashing speeches on a almost 600k subs channel, he instantly killed that channel. Which is too bad, I enjoyed his farming videos when he was messing up with equipment, not so much all the screaming nor welding/fab skills as that didn't impress me that much.

According to Social Blade, Chucke2009 is still earning $25K per year and gaining 1,000 subs every 10 days but they have him on a super low monetization.

/ Chucke2009 #95  

That’s what I thought. He was sincerely one of my most favorite YouTubers back when he was posting. I looked forward to his videos every day, they were not only entertaining but I learned quite a bit from him too.

I don’t see eye to eye with his racial point of view, but I could have still enjoyed his vids beyond that. Was disappointing to see. Now even more disappointing that I can’t even cycle through his old videos once in a while.

/ Chucke2009 #96  
According to Social Blade, Chucke2009 is still earning $25K per year and gaining 1,000 subs every 10 days but they have him on a super low monetization.

His channel got deleted as Rancher said. So I don't think that works out for him anymore.

/ Chucke2009 #97  
Did Stretch take down his old videos or did youtube take them down?

/ Chucke2009 #98  
I had him in my favorites list on YouTube. This is what I see when I click on his channel shortcut now. So I would have to confirm his channel deletion. Don't know if it was him or YouTube that took it down, but I'm going to guess it was the latter.

Shame. His videos helped me decide on a welder purchase a couple years ago. They could have at least kept his "normal" videos posted and simply turned off the comments and monetization. No need to rid the internet of the useful content.

CONFIRMED.PNG

/ Chucke2009 #100  
Not much to say except... way to blow a good thing. :confused3:

I was enjoying following his journey until he started spewing political/religious crap. I enjoy a healthy and respectable debate... but one sided rants using social media is a big turn off for me regardless of subject. I hate to cast judgement from afar but... what an idiot.