Chucke2009

/ Chucke2009 #81  
There plenty of good videos by some skilled people on Youtube, what their world view is I couldn't care less..

/ Chucke2009 #82  
There plenty of good videos by some skilled people on Youtube, (Joe Pieczynski, etc) what their world view is I couldn't care less..

Not all of us white guys are shooting up churches, clubs, and concerts, at least Chuck e2009 hasn't.

btw, please don't tickle my ikl if you won't show your halo. (picture, please)

Chuck e2009 in 2020, and send those Irish back where they came from. :D

/ Chucke2009 #83  
Chucke is entitled to his own opinion, just like everyone else here. That doesn't bother me one bit.
But when the main stream media gives their opinion every friggin' day and calls it fact...THAT bothers me.
We all know Chucke from his videos and we all know that his opinions are just his. He doesn't pretend to be factual, just opinionated.
That's the kind of honesty you can't get from the daily dribble on the news channels.

/ Chucke2009 #84  
Chucke is entitled to his own opinion, just like everyone else here. That doesn't bother me one bit.
But when the main stream media gives their opinion every friggin' day and calls it fact...THAT bothers me.
We all know Chucke from his videos and we all know that his opinions are just his. He doesn't pretend to be factual, just opinionated.
That's the kind of honesty you can't get from the daily dribble on the news channels.

I agree. He has a right to "his own" oppinion as do all of us. It's just his. I never watch his low end entry level vids but the folks can always turn the channel.

/ Chucke2009 #85  
I use to watch some of his videos. I did not watch him for welding but what kind of projects he doing. I watch Jody for welding. Chuckie welding didnt impress me.

/ Chucke2009 #86  
The latest video I've found on the chucke2009 channel is three months old. I seem to remember him opening a political channel called, Get woke with Chucke or something similar. Does anyone know whether he has a presence there or has he given up making videos entirely?

/ Chucke2009 #87  
The latest video I've found on the chucke2009 channel is three months old. I seem to remember him opening a political channel called, Get woke with Chucke or something similar. Does anyone know whether he has a presence there or has he given up making videos entirely?

He has a channel on BitChute. Last post was on 25 September with the small political rants or whatever.

He could have those all those political brainwashes on a separate channel. What's the point of wasting an almost 600k subscriber channel for that?

/ Chucke2009 #88  
Ptsg,
Thank you.
I don't know the answer to your question.

/ Chucke2009 #89  
I don't think anyone knows the answer.

It's a shame, his farming videos were interesting at least.

/ Chucke2009 #90  
He just uploaded a video on YouTube. He's angry (it appears rightly so) at UPS.