Circular paver driveway

/ Circular paver driveway
Drive looks very nice. Did you add a new piece of equipment for cutting pavers? If you still have pavers to lay next April. I will be glad to help. I will follow you in the Golf Cart for your 3 mile run though. The way Betty's knee is healing she may do the run with you. :D

My new equipment ($199 with coupon) from Harbor freight - already paid for it's self. Tell Betty I'll stay in shape so I can keep up with her. Hopefully I will be finished by then but you never know I already have misjudged how long this project will take by 2 years.

David, I just might take you up on that if you can wait till next summer and that meal is no oil/vegan.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• saw.jpg
    saw.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 230
   / Circular paver driveway #162  
Don, you're my hero. Anybody who can put in pavers like that and then run three miles before working on a water main leak 'til midnight should have a place on a hero pedestal. The fact that you're doing it after a heart attack only 1-1/2 years ago is unbelievable. Heck, you're so good that if you were riding in the Tour de France, they'd accuse you of doping.;):laughing: As far as I'm concerned, you've got the "TBN yellow jersey" for as long as you want to keep it.:thumbsup:

/ Circular paver driveway #163  
Don, I agree with what Jim said, and the driveway looks wonderful!! The thing that impresses me the most is what your doing with your "second chance" The "project" you've taken on is more than most guys on their "first chance" want to tackle!!

/ Circular paver driveway #165  
David, I just might take you up on that if you can wait till next summer and that meal is no oil/vegan.:thumbsup:

Don,

I'll cook you whatever you want with the caliber of your work...

Seriously I think I want to consult with you about how to build my outdoor kitchen paver patio...

Beautiful work sir.

David

/ Circular paver driveway #166  
Don,
I am truly in awe at the beautiful job you have done.
hugs, Brandi

/ Circular paver driveway #167  
Don,
I am truly in awe at the beautiful job you have done.
hugs, Brandi

/ Circular paver driveway #168  
I have just read the whole thread, and awesome job, you should be a proud man sir!:thumbsup:

/ Circular paver driveway #169  
Don, you're my hero. Anybody who can put in pavers like that and then run three miles before working on a water main leak 'til midnight should have a place on a hero pedestal. The fact that you're doing it after a heart attack only 1-1/2 years ago is unbelievable. Heck, you're so good that if you were riding in the Tour de France, they'd accuse you of doping.;):laughing: As far as I'm concerned, you've got the "TBN yellow jersey" for as long as you want to keep it.:thumbsup:

Ditto. Yellow jersey to TxDon!

/ Circular paver driveway #170  
Thanks for the pictures