CK 30 Hydraulic problem

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #11  
Called the dealer again today...says he's waiting for kioti to call him back:mad: meanwhile im stuck having to work with a defective piece of equipement, hope it doesn't make things worst:confused:
I'm starting to lose confidence with kioti tractors, sold my DK45SEC cause kioti doesn't really where they are heading with the reverse squeal problem. And now,.. more hydraulic issues, but this time with my CK30. Not saying kioti tractors are bad products, but someone somewhere is sitting on his @$$ and leaving consumers waiting. :thumbdown:

I would call the dealer and HAVE him address the situation promptly. I do believe you can, nicely, be pleasantly persistent and assertive. Ask for the Kioti reps name and phone number. Don't be too harsh but I find if I am not getting the service then I do stick up for myself. When, 13 years ago, we were given several dates when hydro was going to run the wires on 6 poles for us and they kept postponing it. I called the office and asked for their address, said I was going to come and sit in the managers office until we got our power hooked up, got a return call within 1/2 hour that it would be done in about a week. In 3 days they came out and did the work, wasn't nasty :D but not ready to take it any more. :)

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem
When was the last time you had the fluid and filter changed?
I would start by replacing the filters. Maybe even the oil if its not a good quality oil.

Last maintenance was 200hr engine oil and filter and fuel filter, 50hr service everything was flushed and all filters replaced including fuel filter. Hydraulic oil is shell donax TD, all kioti filters. If this could be a cause of my problem, why didn't the dealer ask me about the last maintenace:confused: I have all the filters and oil for a complete flush, but if this doesn't change anything it's 300$ down the drain.:(

I would call the dealer and HAVE him address the situation promptly. I do believe you can, nicely, be pleasantly persistent and assertive. Ask for the Kioti reps name and phone number. Don't be too harsh but I find if I am not getting the service then I do stick up for myself. When, 13 years ago, we were given several dates when hydro was going to run the wires on 6 poles for us and they kept postponing it. I called the office and asked for their address, said I was going to come and sit in the managers office until we got our power hooked up, got a return call within 1/2 hour that it would be done in about a week. In 3 days they came out and did the work, wasn't nasty :D but not ready to take it any more. :)

I'll give the dealer till monday, no news on monday... e-mail kioti service customer care.

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #14  
Is the backhoe still on the machine or have you taken it off?

Is the backhoe still on the machine or have you taken it off?

The BH is still on the tractor, have disconnected the BH hoses but no difference, i think the problem is on the tractor. The BH is only 3 weeks old, as of today 15hrs on it.

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #16  
I check the pressure at the rear remote A outlet. This is where the dealer says to check it.
Also i either use the BH or the loader, never both at the same time, and shut the rear remote in the neutre position whenever i don't use the BH even when repositioning the tractor.
The pressure is 2700psi hot/cold, and holds for a few secounds, then drops to 2200-2500psi when the relief valve opens, and raises to 2600-2700psi once the valve closes.

That's interesting. Do you know your hyd pressure is about 150psi higher
than spec?

Your tractor has only one relief valve, and it's on the FEL valve, under the
right floorboard. (The hoe has one, too, but you said you removed it.)
Take it out and get a good look at it...it is very easy. You might also
turn out the adjuster a bit to get back to spec.

If you touch it when doing your pressure test, you will prob feel some
serious vibration when it opens. Is it constant?

Last edited:
   / CK 30 Hydraulic problem #17  
Kiotikarl,

Don't give up on Kioti tractors because there are a few problems. ALL tractor manufacturers have some problems with their product line, and I know that doesn't fix your concerns, but it does level the field to all of us having to work with what we have.
If you hadn't done a recent filter and fluid change it might make sense to change them, but it sounds like something beyond a simple filter and fluid change, IMHO.

I would definitely get your selling dealer on board fixing the problem for you under warranty. And in addition to contacting Kioti C. Service by phone, and email, I would write them a letter, something they cannot ignore like a phone call. Documenting everything via written word is in your best interest.

Do not give up or in to their dismissal of the issue- especially on the dealer level. Ask them why now it makes noise when it never did before, etc.

Good luck,

Post back results.

That's interesting. Do you know your hyd pressure is about 150psi higher
than spec?

Your tractor has only one relief valve, and it's on the FEL valve, under the
right floorboard. (The hoe has one, too, but your said you removed it.)
Take it out and get a good look at it...it is very easy. You might also
turn in the adjuster a bit to get back to spec.

If you touch it when doing your pressure test, you will prob feel some
serious vibration when it opens. Is it constant?

Thanks for the info, I will adjuste the pressure to spec, funning thing is. the dealer did ajuste it to what it is when doing the 50hr service:confused: I have the workshop manual so i should be able to do this:D
Anytime the hydralics are working hard ie; lifting a bucket of gravel, excavating, i can feel and hear the vibration on the tube that goes from the pump to the valve. When the valve opens its only worst:( feels like something gonna fly out of somewhere:laughing:

Kiotikarl,

Don't give up on Kioti tractors because there are a few problems. ALL tractor manufacturers have some problems with their product line, and I know that doesn't fix your concerns, but it does level the field to all of us having to work with what we have.
If you hadn't done a recent filter and fluid change it might make sense to change them, but it sounds like something beyond a simple filter and fluid change, IMHO.

I would definitely get your selling dealer on board fixing the problem for you under warranty. And in addition to contacting Kioti C. Service by phone, and email, I would write them a letter, something they cannot ignore like a phone call. Documenting everything via written word is in your best interest.

Do not give up or in to their dismissal of the issue- especially on the dealer level. Ask them why now it makes noise when it never did before, etc.

Good luck,

Post back results.

I won't give up on kioti tractors, trust me i had so many problems with my NH TC45 supersuite cab that i could write about it for pages and pages:laughing: But the dealer had the greatest service you could wish for, wounder why:rolleyes:
I will turn pressure to spec later today and call the dealer tomorrow (closed for labour day) and i want answers, solutions.:mad: Then i email kioti, i know that the dealer doesn't want that, and Kioti takes good care of consumer satisfaction in most cases, and kinda bangs on the dealer's head when people have to contact them to get answers.
Anyways, i'll post back results, updates.

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #20  
Check your diverter valve under right side fender.....make sure it is all the way open or shut (don't recall which way for BH use)