CK 30 Hydraulic problem

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem
Check your diverter valve under right side fender.....make sure it is all the way open or shut (don't recall which way for BH use)

The diverter valve is working correctly, have to place the A for the BH to work. Without the BH attached to the tractor, i have the same problem but with the FEL, and yesterday while moving the tractor no load in the bucket the power steering started to make the same growlling/vibrating noise.:confused:

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #22  
ahhh, sounds like you getting closer to the culprit. Good luck

Update; dealer road service mechanic supposed to come and check it out on thursday, and recall kioti after diagnostic.:thumbsup:
Anyone ever had an electric/hydraulic diverter valve istalled on the loader:confused: Having the mechanic at home, might as well get that installed, just in case i put a grapple on the bucket:drool:

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #24  
The diverter valve is working correctly, have to place the A for the BH to work. Without the BH attached to the tractor, i have the same problem but with the FEL, and yesterday while moving the tractor no load in the bucket the power steering started to make the same growlling/vibrating noise.:confused:

From your descriptions, it sounds like you are not using a diverter for the
backhoe; you are using a single AUX remote valve, set in the detented
'A' position. That's how mine is powered, too.

Sounds like you may have some problems with your PS flow divider or
implement pump.

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #25  
Anyone ever had an electric/hydraulic diverter valve istalled on the loader

I installed a 12V spool-type diverter on my FEL for 4n1 bkt use.

Update; Dealer called in, said they will replace the pump, it should resolve the problem, not sure bout that, dealer thinks its kinda weird.:confused2:
Anyways they will fix this and install the diverter on the loader at the same time. So this gives me time to build my grapple for the bucket:thumbsup::D

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #27  
JUst worth mentioning...

If the KIOTI rear selector valve that you use to run the backhoe isn't in nuetral without the backhoe plugged into the tractor (or an open center valved attachment) you will dead head the hydraulic system. This will lead to overheating the system, and cause a lot of the problems you have descibed in your thread.

The rear selector valve must be returned to the neutral position whenever the backhoe is un-plugged. The tractor hydraulic system will whine, overheat, and loose power. Everntually you will start loosing power steering and Front Loader power as seals in the pump and valves begin to fail. It will eventually start to give off a "cooked" smell.

Hope that's not what happened in your case.

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #28  
JUst worth mentioning...

If the KIOTI rear selector valve that you use to run the backhoe isn't in nuetral without the backhoe plugged into the tractor (or an open center valved attachment) you will dead head the hydraulic system. This will lead to overheating the system, and cause a lot of the problems you have descibed in your thread.

The rear selector valve must be returned to the neutral position whenever the backhoe is un-plugged. The tractor hydraulic system will whine, overheat, and loose power. Everntually you will start loosing power steering and Front Loader power as seals in the pump and valves begin to fail. It will eventually start to give off a "cooked" smell.

Hope that's not what happened in your case.

I never met the dealer (Superior Tractor) I got my tractor from in Oregon, all done by e-mail and phone. During several phone calls he mention to me several times about the neutral position. The tractor came with a backhoe and the first time I took it off I called him to confirm I was doing everything right.
Told me the same thing you posted MichiganIron. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, i know about to leave the remote rear valve in neutral when not having anything plugged in. The second remote returns to the neutral position by itself.
What i do when using the rear remote (either with the winch or BH) turn the remote to A, use the implement, turn the remote to the neutral position, move the tractor, repeat if necessary:D:laughing:

Update: As of today my tractor is now working good. Dealer road service did come and check it out, happened to be a bad relief valve. Anyhow i'm glad my tractor is fixed:):thumbsup: Also had this installed on my tractor, now just have to buy/make something to use it for:laughing:

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    720.7 KB · Views: 769