CK20 HST tranny issues

/ CK20 HST tranny issues #111  
back to Honda - I can buy a Honda anywhere in the US and have it serviced anywhere in the US, and expect the same level of competency. Of course, Honda is a much larger company, but I know I can always get support from them as long as I own it, because the dealership carries the Honda name. I bought a Honda Civic, not a Heritage Civic...just like I bought a Kioti CK20, not a Travis CK20

Ok, if that Honda dealer overcharged you for work that was out of warranty would Honda manufacturing staighten it out? Doubt it, you would simply go to another dealer. Something else to think of, you will go to your Honda dealer at least 50 times to the 1 time you go to your tractor dealer. They need to treat you right each and every time. Just like you said there are many Honda dealers close to you. Competition keeps the playing field level. I'm not saying it is the correct way to do business. Just offering another reason into what happened at the tractor dealer. They may feel like they won't see you again. Completely wrong attitude if so. If that was the case, they missed a golden opportunity to gain a customer. I'm not saying that is what happened. Just offering another point of view.

/ CK20 HST tranny issues #112  
Regarding the Honda analogy: I doubt seriously Honda would tolerate a dealer who routinely ripped off customers. It would hurt their brand and they would at least pressure the dealer to shape up. If it continued I bet they'd figure out some way to drop the dealer. Big companies cannot allow their reputations to be sullied by either incompetent or unfair dealers.

/ CK20 HST tranny issues #113  
I doubt seriously Honda would tolerate a dealer who routinely ripped off customers.

We only know of one time with this particular dealer. Everybody makes it sound like it goes on all the time and Kioti is letting it happen. Lets not blow it out of proportion now.

/ CK20 HST tranny issues #114  
This post is not directed at Mathey

<font color="green"> "I bet they'd figure out some way to drop the dealer" </font>
They do drop bad dealers, is Wertz really a bad dealer?
We haven't heard his side.
3 sides to every story: His, hers & the truth

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( There was another local dealer that stopped selling Kioti's...where would I be if I had bought from him? )

<font color="red"> We've had 2 dealers just north of us shut down (1 was shut down, the other took Kioti for a ride, yeah he was shut down too.)
We've taken on those Kioti owners.
Treated them if they were our own.
Kioti has since opened a new store up there, but these people are still coming to us. </font> )</font>

I hope the intention here is not to put Wertz out of business.

I think Monday morning I'll be giving Wertz a call.
To get his version or suggest maybe he get on this site.

/ CK20 HST tranny issues #115  
I hear the comments about how many CK20s have been sold and how many have been in the shop for repairs.

This problem occured at 450 hours for Mathey(who says he did not work the tractor that hard) and about 250 for me(I say we work the tractor, but do not beat on it).

I will be interested to see what we find when the majority of the CK20s get 500+ hours on them. My hope for Kioti is that this is just an isolated incident for Mathey and I. If it isn't, Kioti dealers will be very well trained on how to split CK20's.

/ CK20 HST tranny issues #116  
When I get back to work Monday,
I'll try to figure out what we've got for hours on some of these machines.
But for now, it's Saturday night, one of the nicest days we've had in a long time and the beers are going down pretty good.

Ciao bellas

/ CK20 HST tranny issues #117  
Mathey,
If it's any consolation I would have done the same as you if it happened to me. Its after the fact that everything that transpired from what has happened as to what did happen. You are just one of two that we know of that had this problem and now have to deal with it. There are a bunch of great dealers on here that are (i think) going to step up to the plate to try and resolve this issue not only for you but for the good of the Kioti brandname. I bought from my local dealer because he was the best price and the closest dealer. It was after I got the tractor that I decided that I am going to think long and hard as to where it goes if I need repairs. This is another story that I won't go into now. I still have a good relationship with my dealer and hope it stays this way. Lets just give this some time and see what happens. Lets not paint any villians til you/we all get to the bottom of this. I agree with whoever said before that use it like you always did and maybe even more so if possible and see if this is going to happen again. Probably better to find out sooner than later if something is going to happen while it all fresh in everyones mine. Personally, I think it is probably going to be OK for as long as you own it, whether thats one year or ten years from now.

Steve

/ CK20 HST tranny issues #118  
Donny I agree with you about not letting this single episode with Kioti be exaggerated. My comment to you was in response to your Honda analogy, it wasn't directly about Kioti.

/ CK20 HST tranny issues #119  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I am not sure if Mathey was told that they were going to charge him for 30 hours of labor, or keep his tractor for 2 months.)</font>
Mathey posted: </font><font color="blue" class="small">( I was in contact with the dealer almost once a week. It took them about a week to even look at it. Then he told me what the issues were and that it was going to take about 30 hours to repair. )</font>

/ CK20 HST tranny issues #120  
Let's let this issue rest for a week.

As Mathey stated Wertz doesn't know there is a problem at this point,
and Mathey should be talking to a Kioti rep this week.

So right now all this commotion is for naught

Becky