ck20s gear vs hst

/ ck20s gear vs hst #21  
Hello guys I have a 2005 ck20 manual shift but it has no high low range selector . Looks like it was never installed but I think see where it was suppose to mount and there isn't even a mark to show there was even a lever attached to it . Why would it not have one. Would any of you have the ability to take photos of your high low shift lever and how it connects to the trans so I can possibly make one or purchace one . I have looked for an answer to the problem online called dealerships no one has an answer for me. The dealers say my machine doesn't come with one but the manual say it does . The machine is old but only has 500 hrs on it or at least it did when I bought it . I have put 200 more on since I bought it with no issues other than this .
Kevin,
I have a 2010 and I've attached a picture of where the lever is installed on mine. I hope that helps you out. Where the yellow arrow is pointing is a square shaped sleeve that the range lever slides into and is held in with two roll pins. As you can see in the picture, my current lever broke and you see can where the roll pin went in near the top. There is a roll pin about 2 inches from the top of the sleeve and about two inches from the bottom. You will need both of those to secure the lever into the sleeve.
The lever slides down thru a slot on the drivers side fender and as you can see has a couple bends to allow it to snake down to the linkage sleeve.

I hope this helps!

Attachments

• leverinstall.jpg
    leverinstall.jpg
    988.3 KB · Views: 40