eBay/Craigslist CK20's on EBay...

/ CK20's on EBay... #11  
Re: CK20\'s on EBay...

so is new holland and Kubota.... last time i checked they were major Mfg's too. I don't see what selling in a storefront and open auction has anything to do with it. The auctions stated the warrantys and were not being sold 'as is'....

/ CK20's on EBay... #12  

For what it's worth, I've visited the dealer posting these tractors a couple of times recently. He had a used Branson 2810 with a FEL I wanted to look over. He told me he would soon offer the Kioti line for folks wanting a smaller tractor than the Branson.

He has some really good deals on his lot. He's been running auctions on Ebay for several months. I hope he does well!

/ CK20's on EBay... #13  

<font color="blue"> He told me he would soon offer the Kioti line for folks wanting a smaller tractor than the Branson.
</font>
That makes complete sense to me. It's my understanding Branson is a year away from producing a smaller framed tractor with a hydrostatic transmission.

Don

/ CK20's on EBay... #14  

Its always good to have a variety on the lot. Not one tractor brand or make fits everyone. Tractors are like shoes some fit better than others when you try them out. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I haven't heard about the hydro bransons/centurys yet, can't wait to see them!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif