CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #11  
Thanks for the reply guys...I will get in contact with Rick. DrewL that is a clever idea on the grease fittings. I had to laugh at the picture sitting there it reminds me of one of the Autobot toys my grandson has.:)
Again Thanks

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #12  
I liked the idea also. Thanks.

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #13  
Here is my upgrade

And that's only $30?!

When you took apart your OEM linkage, could you tell if it was lack of
lube or dirt invasion or ? that caused the failure? I am wondering what can
be done to extend the life of the FEL control.

Anyway, thx for posting, DREW, and WHEELER.

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #14  
It was because the teflon "balls" had scored and wore out so they would pop out of their sockets easeir and easier as time went on. As you can see in my picture the replacement is metal on metal hence me adding grease fittings

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #15  
Hi
My FEL joy stick has failed like you have indicated
I have mailed my local supplyer and they don't seem to know about the Kit
Part Number is Daedong 26001-0090 Cinematic Kit
I'm interested to see if I can get the repair kit mailed to Australia.
Can you post Rick Wallace's details so I can Mail him?
Regards
From Australia
Joe

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #16  
Anybody know if a kit is available for my CK20 or if it's the same part? It's doing the "flops to the right" thing too. Mine was my fault. Dismounted from the right side & caught my shirt on the joystick. Pulled that sucker right off the ball. Got it wired back in place for now.

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #17  
Hi
My tractor is the 50Hp and the kit fits fine.
It was all done in under 1/2 hour.
I greased the Detent balls with some Molly grease (it did make it smoother and lighter to release from Float),and the SS balls on the kit also.
May do the grease nipple trick a bit later
Joe

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #18  
Yes, the cinematic kit is also available for the CK20S.

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #19  
Installed the new upgrade kit for the KL 130 loader control. The job isn't bad, but be kind to yourself and take the seat and panel next to joy stick off, as it will make life so much easier. This way I could slide the block out to take apart and not fight the shift boot. I included a couple pictures, these parts have over 160 hours on them and look to be in good shape, just a few digs in the plastic. When ever I used float position, the thought of wearing the control played on my mind...not anymore. Even if the part wears out the fix isn't that bad.
I wish there was an easy way to soften, whatever mechanism that is used to hold control in float position. Still, happy with what I have and the job isn't difficult or expensive if you take your time. If I have to take apart again, I am going to drill a small hole over each Slide & ball and grease with a chain saw sprocket grease gun.

I had a guy come to the house to pick up something and he seen the tractor in the barn. He looked it over and come to find out he has a Kabota about the same size. He was surprised at the quality of the tractor and it was a good feeling to just shoot the breeze about what we do with them, instead of what we own.

Attachments

• DSC03482 (Large).JPG
    DSC03482 (Large).JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 835
  • DSC03481 (Large).JPG
    DSC03481 (Large).JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 747
  • DSC03483 (Large).JPG
    DSC03483 (Large).JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 588
   / CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #20  
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/149948-ck30-front-end-loader-joystick.html

Hey Gus,

I posted this in the above thread and I would say the fix was pretty easy.

"I tried greasing the detent mechanism but my float was still very hard to disengage. Next step I took the cable and detent mechanism off and pushed the spool out the detent side. I worked the edge that catches the detent balls (part 36 in the diagram) with a very fine file then polished it with some emory cloth. I took maybe a few thousands off and rounded it over a bit. Works perfect. Obviously you'll want to be very careful and not take too much off or you'll be using a bungee to hold the float."