CK2510 vs B2650

/ CK2510 vs B2650 #31  
I put 1600 hours on My Kioti CK20 before selling it and getting a new CK2510, I have a backhoe (same unit for both tractors), fel, 60" REAR SNOWBLOWER for tihe ck20 and a Kioti front end blower for tihe ck2510, forks and 60" boxblade, I have always gotten along just fine withi thie HST and two speed range.

While I love the Kubota B26 and at one time nearly bought one it is not hard to see that the Kioti is thie heavier of the two tractors. Grab a hold of a fender on the rear of the Kioti and then compare the feel of the fender aboard the Kubota. Give or tryi to give em both a shake. That is just one example but it speaks volumes and that is just the way it is. Having said all this bothi tractors are winners.

rimshot

/ CK2510 vs B2650
Thanks for all the replies, but I got the ck2510 and so far am loving it! Got 15 hrs on it and when I'm not driving it, it's hard not to just stare at it lol rimshot, what kind of forks do you have?

/ CK2510 vs B2650 #33  
Don't get in a rush on that light. You might find, like I did, that you also need auxiliary front facing lights. The headlights are severely impaired by the loader. Like many others, I made a light bracket for my roll bar with two front-facing and one rear facing light. Several ways to wire. I used the auxiliary spare fuse location and wired from fuse panel to a marine switch mounted on the 3PH lift lever cover. Works great.