CK2510 vs B2650

/ CK2510 vs B2650 #11  
Many people talk of built in weight which can be a disadvantage at times. Excavating work demands a good(well balanced) heavier weight then normal yard chores. we have seen many people go to big on base tractor and then change to lighter machines after the property has settled in to there desires.
Weight in itself that is not needed for jobs that you are carrying all the time is well like my pot gut, yep it might be a plus for opening some doors on it's own but after that it is a drag. Any doctor would tell you it's excess baggage and will tire you out quicker and on a tractor it just up's the rate of fuel used and will slow you down on hills more.
For your own property of five acres Kubota's BX could handle it and I'd also say that depending on what you are getting into on lawn work make sure you can get the right machines for either tractor to be productive.

/ CK2510 vs B2650 #12  
I have a b2650 for 7 acres between my 5 and dad's 2, for the most part a bx would've been fine, better when it came time to clear a spot in the garage. Have no regrets with the b for my yard. Have not filled my tires yet but did make a ballast barrel with 700 ish pounds of cement for when I need more weight. It is my mower as well. Had a riding mower that I sold because it was more enjoyable using the b to mow. Only about 40 more days that I will question my choice, that's everytime I send in the payment. It has made the outdoor work much more enjoyable and my back way less achy

/ CK2510 vs B2650 #13  
The thing that catches my attention in that video is the operators platform.
The fuel tank is behind the drivers seat. It looks like the folks driving this ck2510 are really huge, or there is not a lot of room for the operator. The fellow in the video looks really cramped.:2cents:

/ CK2510 vs B2650
Thanks for the replies. I definitely do not want a sub compact. If the 2510 vs 2650 is not an apples to apples, then what other tractors should I be looking at compared to the 2510? Is the 2650 that much bigger than the kioti? Anyone have a picture of a side by side? Stats on paper is sometimes hard to tell. One thing I didn't mention is using it to drag a horse arena. Would either one pull a drag fairly easy? Sorry, I know these are probably newbie questions, but that's what I am :)

/ CK2510 vs B2650 #15  
I think that the 2510 and 2650 are comparable, 2510 a little smaller but heavier. Performance stats are pretty similiar. 2510 is 9nly a 2 speed, but I'm probably in low 90% of the time on the 2650. Yard too bumpy for much faster, and when I do get time to use the tractor I'm in no hurry to get done. That may change with winter coming but I can dress warm enough then. The 2650 is closer to the old ck30 size I believe but no were as heavy.

/ CK2510 vs B2650 #16  
One nice thing The 2650 falls in between 2 Kioti models. 1)the ck2510 and the larger ck30. The ck 30 are no longer in production due to the new EPA tier 4 emissions. but there are still some available. It has a base weight of around 3000# and is a larger frame size. The replacement for the ck 30 is the ck3510 it is about the same size as the ck 30 and is a little lighter with more hp. However it has substantially more lift capacity on the front loader. Personally I would want the ck 30 or the 3510 but needs may not be the same as yours. My current tractor is almost the same as a ck30 and I have tested out a b2650. I could have got by with the 2650 and it is nice but I prefer the slightly larger and much heaver ck 30. I like them both one is just a little bigger. So you have a lot of options. They should all preform about the same in this class just the larger ones will do most of it a little faster. Go check them all out and tell us what you think. I would think that you could get a deal on a ck 30 now that they are no longer in production and if you liked the feel of the 2510 you will probably also like the ck 30.

/ CK2510 vs B2650 #17  
The ck 30 and 35 tier 3 were getting pretty scarce by August when I was looking, almost non existent in ohio

/ CK2510 vs B2650
How much more speed is gained with Mid range as opposed to doing the same work in Low range? 1-2 mph? not even sure if thats how you figure it. also i'm going to try and go this weekend to the kioti dealer and check out the 2510. I test drove a used CK20 a year or so ago and liked it, but is had a few little issues reason i didn't buy. Ck30 or 35 would be nice, but I would really like to buy new, and don't want to get into dpf and all that jazz of tier 4

/ CK2510 vs B2650 #19  
A properly ballasted HST doesn't have the power to do any serious dirt moving work in medium. If you are just talking about travel speed difference, there should be published specs on that. Either tractor should be able to pull a drag, but slowly. They won't be able to pull the drag nearly as fast as the 50 hp tractors you usually see doing it.

/ CK2510 vs B2650 #20  
There is a Kioti dealer outside of Indy, IN that has 2 CK30 hydros..