CK2610 fuel filter

/ CK2610 fuel filter #11  
You can find a dozen sellers of Kioti filters on Ebay for direct delivery to your home within 48hours. All come with o-rings. You can also order any Kioti filters from Michigan Iron and Amazon.

Both oil and fuel filters need o-rings to properly seal, and are included with the filters.

/ CK2610 fuel filter #12  
Went to local hardware store as well as NAPA with absolutely NO LUCK in finding the correct O-Ring for that fuel plug. 3/2/2021 and still NO RESONSE from Kioti. Very disappointed with their customer service.
Anyway, O-Ring must be resistant to diesel fuel and measures 1 1/4inch O.D. X 7/8 inch I.D. and is approximately 4 mm thick and hard rubber. Does anyone know where I can locate such an O-Ring? Metric measurements are 32mm in OD x 4 mm thick, x 24 mm ID.
Check Mcmaster.com, they have most any oring

/ CK2610 fuel filter #13  
Re: CK2610 fuel filter drain plug O-Ring

Had the same problem w/ my 2 year old CK2610 after a filter change. I am certain now that the O-Ring was stuck to the old fuel filter and it went unnoticed by me. It was the beginning of a several week and costly nightmare. Called the dealer service department here in Wisconsin for help. My round trip to the dealer was 172 miles but I trailered my tractor there ONLY as a last resort and after total frustration with the stalling out under a load problem.
Prior to finally taking the tractor in to the dealer, I removed the fuel tank, flushed out the fuel line, all to no avail. I did find the strainer tube floating in the fuel tank initially and thought this was obstructing the flow. NOT the problem.
Anyway, after arriving at the dealer and driving there in a snow storm ( I was desperate to get this tractor running again) the service manager came outside to look at my problem since the tractor kept stalling so often I couldn't even drive it into the repair facility. He noticed fuel leaking from the bottom of the filter and immediately removed the drain plug. He looked at the drain plug, then looked at me and asked, where is the O-Ring??? ****, I didn't know. Probably got thrown out with the last filter change. Anyway, he looked around the shop and came up with an O-Ring that fit the drain plug although it was not an official Kioti O-Ring.
He screwed the drain plug back onto the NEW filter, I started the engine and it ran like new. I waited until the engine was warmed up and then proceeded to move at least 12 front end loaders of snow in their parking lot. Tractor performed like it was new.
Now I have contacted Kioti Customer Service on their website as well as customer service telephone number. ABSOLUTELY NO HELP, NO ANSWER as of yet. Now I chose to purchase this CK2610 over the comparable Kubota and John Deere, and needless to say, I am not happy with their lack of customer service.
Here's the other thing I mentioned to Kioti Service. Why would they sell a fuel filter without including a new O-Ring for that drain plug? No reasonable person would reuse the O-Ring on the screw in part of the fuel filter, so why expect a customer to reuse the O-Ring on the drain plug. And the only remedy I could find is to purchase a completely new drain plug w/ O-Ring at a cost of $10-$17 dollars depending from whom you purchase it.
This entire fiasco has cost me more than $150 dollars (replacement fuel filters at $35+ each x 4) time lost removing snow, removal and re-installation of the fuel tank in sub zero weather. This is not to mention the frustration of it all. In retrospect, I guess I should have taken it back to the dealer immediately but who wants to trailer a tractor 86 miles one way. Seems to me, as a customer, that Kioti should include the drain plug O-Ring with a new fuel filter. Well for you nCK2610 owners, you can find the drain plug w\ O-Ring at NOLTS POWER in PA. I ordered two complete drain plugs from them today. I have also ordered my complete filter change packages from them in the past. Great company. Good service. Prompt delivery.
Sure hope this helps other CK2610 owners. Kioti customer service has been NO HELP as of this writing.
Not trying to be a jerk, but honestly, it is not Kioti’s problem that you did not put the oring on the new filter. Can’t really blame them for what you missed while servicing.