Snow CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions #1  

rjpotts

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510SEHC
A few weeks ago I took delivery of my new Kioti after 20 years of moving snow with a JD 790 w/ front snow blower. The JD was a great tractor, it never let me down, but I'm at the age where I want the comfort of a heated cab so I went searching. I began my search by visiting my nearest Deere dealer, I was looking at a 3039R (?) but between lack of availability and sticker shock I decided to expand my search.

So as you can see I bought a Kioti and since delivery I've been waiting for some serious snow and finally got it. Right now I'm extremely pleased with the setup. I got the 66" blower and it moves through the snow with no hesitation. The Cab keeps me cozy warm and moves enough air to keep the glass defogged. The cab mounted lights for night work is awesome, I can see very clearly.

If this tractor is anywhere near as reliable as my Deere was I'm going to be a happy owner!

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions #2  
A few weeks ago I took delivery of my new Kioti after 20 years of moving snow with a JD 790 w/ front snow blower. The JD was a great tractor, it never let me down, but I'm at the age where I want the comfort of a heated cab so I went searching. I began my search by visiting my nearest Deere dealer, I was looking at a 3039R (?) but between lack of availability and sticker shock I decided to expand my search.

So as you can see I bought a Kioti and since delivery I've been waiting for some serious snow and finally got it. Right now I'm extremely pleased with the setup. I got the 66" blower and it moves through the snow with no hesitation. The Cab keeps me cozy warm and moves enough air to keep the glass defogged. The cab mounted lights for night work is awesome, I can see very clearly.

If this tractor is anywhere near as reliable as my Deere was I'm going to be a happy owner!

I'm wishing you good luck with the new machine.
My previous tractor was a JD 850. It was a good machine.
Nearly 20 years ago I replaced it with a Kioti DK 35 and it has been a great machine. Every bit as reliable as my previous Deere.

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions #3  
Yes, it's going to be a very reliable tractor. I just pushed 700hrs today on my CK4010SEHC cab tractor. So far no issues and I love the tractor. But I will say, I am not yet experienced enough to prevent inside window fogging. Job well done if you got that part successful. Any tips?

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions #4  
Glad you are having positive experiences with it. I did kind of the same thing about ten years ago - bought an enclosed heated skidsteer with a blower. Much nicer than using a rear blower on an open station tractor.....

I put LED spotlights on the cab pointing to the sides; they plug into the 12v lighter connection. Front and rear lights on the skidsteer work great, but it was pitch black on the sides. I can aim them wherever i want.

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions
Yes, it's going to be a very reliable tractor. I just pushed 700hrs today on my CK4010SEHC cab tractor. So far no issues and I love the tractor. But I will say, I am not yet experienced enough to prevent inside window fogging. Job well done if you got that part successful. Any tips?

My tractor has 6 vents in the ceiling, 2 in front and 2 on each side. The vent selector dial has 3 positions, cabin (directs air to all side vents, windshield (directs air to windshield) and blend (directs air to all vents). I've been using the blend setting, high fan speed and high heat while directing all 6 vents towards glass. Yesterday was about 10 deg F and it worked good, hopefully it will work in colder weather as well. After a while it gets too warm in the cab (like sauna warm) so I've been turning the heat setting lower while keeping the fan on high.

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions #6  
With regards to window fogging, I think I remember Kioti came up with an update which let the ac run in the winter.
Hopefully someone with more knowledge on the subject will chime in.

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions #7  

i bought a 12v suction cup fan to use inside my skidsteer to prevent fogging - works great.

https://www.amazon.com/Tvird-Adjustable-Rotatable-Windshield-Circulator/dp/B07BSC67ZJ

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions #8  
On the Boomer ac button is separate so you can turn compressor on in any mode. Works great to keep windows clear after you drag snow into cab and it melts. Defrost in autos does the same in winter.

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions #9  
With regards to window fogging, I think I remember Kioti came up with an update which let the ac run in the winter.
Hopefully someone with more knowledge on the subject will chime in.
On my 2016 NX, there is a kit that allows you to run the A/C WITH heat. That almost completely eliminated the windows fogging up. I added a 12 volt fan to keep rear window clear.

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions #10  
Yes dragging snow into the cab on your feet or clothing definitely contributes to fogging issues.