Snow CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions #11  
Golly, we have a Siberia polar vortex coming up later this week, and should give me an opportunity to put all the tips to practice.

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions #12  
Golly, we have a Siberia polar vortex coming up later this week, and should give me an opportunity to put all the tips to practice.
FWIW, my 2014 NX4510 HC (bought new) has always let me run AC simultaneously with the heat. It's been a puzzlement to me why some owners with later model years have not been able to do that. My guess is there was a problem with some of the original blend kits, and maybe a redesign to eliminate it. Running the AC simultaneously with heat in cold conditions is critical for me to avoid fogging up.

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions #13  
A few weeks ago I took delivery of my new Kioti after 20 years of moving snow with a JD 790 w/ front snow blower. The JD was a great tractor, it never let me down, but I'm at the age where I want the comfort of a heated cab so I went searching. I began my search by visiting my nearest Deere dealer, I was looking at a 3039R (?) but between lack of availability and sticker shock I decided to expand my search.

So as you can see I bought a Kioti and since delivery I've been waiting for some serious snow and finally got it. Right now I'm extremely pleased with the setup. I got the 66" blower and it moves through the snow with no hesitation. The Cab keeps me cozy warm and moves enough air to keep the glass defogged. The cab mounted lights for night work is awesome, I can see very clearly.

If this tractor is anywhere near as reliable as my Deere was I'm going to be a happy owner!
Hi... Newb here!! So it looks like we have the same set up. I bought a 2020 CK3510 with cab and the 66" blower. Blew snow all winter here in MN and it is amazing.. Now the snow is gone, time to put the loader back on.. BUUUT.... I know nothing about tractors. Dealer did the install and installed mid pto etc.. You or anyone else know about these that can throw me a bone (tips) i did find an earlier post that may help but any advice would be helpful... Thanks.. Tony

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions
Hi... Newb here!! So it looks like we have the same set up. I bought a 2020 CK3510 with cab and the 66" blower. Blew snow all winter here in MN and it is amazing.. Now the snow is gone, time to put the loader back on.. BUUUT.... I know nothing about tractors. Dealer did the install and installed mid pto etc.. You or anyone else know about these that can throw me a bone (tips) i did find an earlier post that may help but any advice would be helpful... Thanks.. Tony
I haven't removed mine yet, April snow isn't uncommon here. The owners manual for the Front Mount Hitch/Mid PTO Kit gives really good directions for removing the blower and hitch. Blower comes off first, back away a few inches then lower the hitch. On my JD 790 I never removed the hitch (just the blower), but this hitch is much more substantial and ground clearance is compromised more than it was on my 790.

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions #15  
I haven't removed mine yet, April snow isn't uncommon here. The owners manual for the Front Mount Hitch/Mid PTO Kit gives really good directions for removing the blower and hitch. Blower comes off first, back away a few inches then lower the hitch. On my JD 790 I never removed the hitch (just the blower), but this hitch is much more substantial and ground clearance is compromised more than it was on my 790.
Thanks for getting back to me... Ok.. Here it is, I did mine with the help of my dad and uncle. Uncle was a farmer.. So literaly 2 pins, the PTO, and the hydraulics and I backed out of it. The whole thing came off in one shot. first pin is in front of front wheels and goes all the way across to other side, 2nd pin is under cab and it goes all the way across. (we braced it with 2x4's to relieve pressure) Ill post pics just in case later on this afternoon. They may help someone...

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions
Thanks for getting back to me... Ok.. Here it is, I did mine with the help of my dad and uncle. Uncle was a farmer.. So literaly 2 pins, the PTO, and the hydraulics and I backed out of it. The whole thing came off in one shot. first pin is in front of front wheels and goes all the way across to other side, 2nd pin is under cab and it goes all the way across. (we braced it with 2x4's to relieve pressure) Ill post pics just in case later on this afternoon. They may help someone...
Thanks for the info, that's good to know. Makes me wonder why the manual instructs to remove them separately? Oh well, I like your way better. I'm thinking of building a "dollie" to lower it onto so I can move it around.

/ CK3510SEHC w/ Front Snow Blower First Impressions #17  
Thanks for the info, that's good to know. Makes me wonder why the manual instructs to remove them separately? Oh well, I like your way better. I'm thinking of building a "dollie" to lower it onto so I can move it around.
Thats the way i do it.. All my stuff is on dollies so i can move it... my rake, brush hog, etc.. I keep the forks elevated so i can drop the bucket under the table and grab the forks from above. Again I hope this helps anyone with a kioti set up..
20210327_160244.jpg
20210327_160145.jpg
20210327_160109.jpg
20210327_160120.jpg
20201013_142506 (1).jpg