Front-End Loader coldwater FEL

/ coldwater FEL #21  
I have also seen the comments about the looks of the coldwater loaders but i have absolutely no complaints about it. I dug this rock out of my food plot and although i couldnt lift the rock up i was able to get it out. There was only about 6" of the rock sticking out of the ground when i started.

Attachments

• 599.jpg
    599.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 479
  • 597.jpg
    597.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 360
Last edited:
   / coldwater FEL #22  
hahaha yea thats a nice size rock there, yea I spoke with ray today sounds like a very nice man, the thing thats killing me is the shipping cost, or I would be ordering one up rather fast.

/ coldwater FEL #23  
I paid 2400.00 total with shipping to New York State. My local koyker dealer quoted me 4500.00 for a loader. No brainer for me.

/ coldwater FEL
Muzzy123, mine was the exact same. I believe that these high quotes we all have gotten from other FEL mfg would still require shipping cost to that dealer and you go pick it up.

Reelnative ..... Have you gotten anymore quotes to compair total cost to your door? I also got quotes from other brands for over 4 thousand and I didn't ask them if that was a turnkey price. I pulled the trigger on the Coldwater brand and after it arrived it was all that Ray and the guys said it was, and at half of the price of other mfgs.

/ coldwater FEL #25  
Muzzy123, mine was the exact same. I believe that these high quotes we all have gotten from other FEL mfg would still require shipping cost to that dealer and you go pick it up.

Reelnative ..... Have you gotten anymore quotes to compair total cost to your door? I also got quotes from other brands for over 4 thousand and I didn't ask them if that was a turnkey price. I pulled the trigger on the Coldwater brand and after it arrived it was all that Ray and the guys said it was, and at half of the price of other mfgs.

yes I have I found a jinma loader zl mod 2200.00 a 200 series jinma for 2000.00 and a vteks for 2700.00 and also a koyker 140 for 2500.00 but i cant find the site were the koyker was so ill have to look them up again they were out of nc so thats a lot closer to me, I really do like the coldwater loader tho, and seeing that ray is an ex comm fisherman I would like to give him my buss, I am a comm fisherman now and us old salts like to help each other out when we can, so if at all possable im going to try to use coldwater, plus most of what I read is good about there loaders, and they have less parts to break on them then most others, and the steel is thicker then the others, and parts to fix them can be found almost any were

/ coldwater FEL #26  

those quotes you get for 4 and 5 grand are for the yuppie metrosexual crowd that want somthing to play with on the weekend on there organic community farm that have more money the sence and dont like to shop around, for a loader for a 25hp tractor that price is just crazy now for a loader for a 100hp comm tractor yea that price is right but not for a small tractor like most of us have, now if you paint it green well then your just paying for paint hahaha

/ coldwater FEL
Man when I was looking I spent time on the computer and I really couldn't find one for less than 4 grand for a Ford 1210 infact my Ford New Holland dealer couldn't even get one. I agree with you on the green paint you will pay top dollar and the truth is its a Chinese tractor too. The truth is whichever you decide to do you will ask yourself how you ever made it without a loader.

/ coldwater FEL #28  
Man when I was looking I spent time on the computer and I really couldn't find one for less than 4 grand for a Ford 1210 infact my Ford New Holland dealer couldn't even get one. I agree with you on the green paint you will pay top dollar and the truth is its a Chinese tractor too. The truth is whichever you decide to do you will ask yourself how you ever made it without a loader.

hahaha i know about the not having one this is my 5th tractor 2 had fel and 3 did not and its a total diff machine with one, plus they just look cooler hahaha

/ coldwater FEL
Muzzy123 I'm still jeolus over you having the patience to paint yours prior to install. I was so excited to finally have mine that I couldn't wait long enough to paint it before installing. I really like it blue so I may pull mine off and paint it this fall.

/ coldwater FEL #30  
Muzzy123 I'm still jeolus over you having the patience to paint yours prior to install. I was so excited to finally have mine that I couldn't wait long enough to paint it before installing. I really like it blue so I may pull mine off and paint it this fall.

well ray does say you can have them delivered any color you want as long as its black hahaha