Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #31  
I dunno if this might be your problem but this happened to me. My wife was renting a space in a hair salon for her skin care business. I had to install a sink where there had never been one so I had to get into the crawl space to get access to the plumbing. I am no plumber but it is not that hard and waste always needs to flow downhill in a gravity system. To install the sink I needed to tie into the hot and cold pipes as well as the waste pipe. The owner of the building asked me to look at he waste plumbing because the toilet in the space my wife was renting was constantly plugging, even though the toilet on the other side of the wall did not. When I looked at the waste plumbing it was obvious. The non plugging toilet was tied into a cast iron 4 inch pipe about 6 feet from an elbow. The plugging toilet was plumbed into that elbow. The pipe from the plugging toilet ran downhill about 6 feet to the elbow. But from the elbow to the main run the pipe ran slightly uphill for about 4 feet, and then started running downhill again. So the waste from the non plugging toilet had a constant downhill run. But the waste from the plugging toilet went downhill and then uphill before starting downhill again. Waste would accumulate in that elbow and eventually cause a clog. To fix the situation I had to break the sealing compound in a few joints so that I could make the pipe have a constant downhill run. That was unpleasant. On my back trying to catch all that poop and urine and who knows what else in a 5 gallon bucket. I could never be a plumber. The cast iron pipe was hung with plastic plumbers tape. Plastic! I used metal plumbers tape to re-hang the cast iron pipe.
Eric

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #32  
My toilets have also seemed weak with no swirl so I decided to clean the siphon holes out. I used a cotter pin puller for the holes under the top rim and a bent HD wire for the bottom hole. I got aggressive and cleaned them. WOW....the difference was unreal! They now have lots of water swirling around........thanks!

Stanley Proto J2306 Proto Cotter Pin Puller - Hand Tool Sets - Amazon.com

This is most likely your problem...especially if you have hard water.

We have very hard water. I have to clean the jets every 6 months and basically replace the toilets every 7-10 years. I just did the one in our master bath that I installed in 2010. Night and day difference.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #33  
This is most likely your problem...especially if you have hard water.

We have very hard water. I have to clean the jets every 6 months and basically replace the toilets every 7-10 years. I just did the one in our master bath that I installed in 2010. Night and day difference.
Wouldn't a water softener resolve that?

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #34  
Stool softeners....no really:poop: