Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #11  
So I think it's not on line just clogging near flusher. I think it's the water saving feature. flush doesn't move crap good.then. so crap jams next if don't hold handle for full flush it jams. Snaking out 3 to 4 feet frees it. Rest of line OK 2nd Commode down line flushes good.so lines not clogged.
I think if I had no water saver on crapper all would be good. Most all crappers are water savers. Might need flusher that sends a power flush.
like a big "swoosh" if there is such a thing. There are about 8 guys from road construction that use bathroom daily but, Usually not bad ,
Any & all ideas will be appreciated.

You all Have a good weekend.& BE SAFE AND HEALTHY .............Coffeeman
My folks had a similar problem. They finally solved the problem - when they tossed the toilet into a dumpster for a reno a kids plastic toy car came out of the trap, size of a tennis ball.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #12  
Sometimes you just run into a bad toilet that rarely flushes well. I replaced one after a few years of frequent plunging with a different toilet (both Kohlers, neither expensive) and haven't needed a plunger since. Nothing wrong with the first toilet, nothing plugging outlet or vent, just a bad toilet.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #13  
Look into the flushmasters.

They are a bladder tank. Dont know if you can retrofit or if you need a whole new toilet.

But its a bladder similar to an expansion tank. As water fills, the bladder compresses the air up to whatever your water line pressure is (50-60psi). Then when you flush....you are fulshing with pressure not gravity.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #14  
Sometimes you just run into a bad toilet that rarely flushes well. I replaced one after a few years of frequent plunging with a different toilet (both Kohlers, neither expensive) and haven't needed a plunger since. Nothing wrong with the first toilet, nothing plugging outlet or vent, just a bad toilet.

That’s my opinion of the problem. You shouldn’t have to hold the handle down either. Throw the toilet away and get another one.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #16  
Dude needs a Ferguson.

iu

BAHH--WHooshh!!!!!

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #17  
My folks had a similar problem. They finally solved the problem - when they tossed the toilet into a dumpster for a reno a kids plastic toy car came out of the trap, size of a tennis ball.
This. We had the same problem and it was a plastic McDonalds lid that apparently fell in, got flushed, and got stuck somewhere in the toilet (thanks kids). Had flushmates throughout the house at one point but they don't last and I went back to regular. If you have a modern water saver toilet and it won't flush, it's either a you problem or a blockage problem - it ain't the toilet.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #18  
Another thing that can cause poor/no flush is restricted sypon jet hole. Some have it,some don't but it's easy to see and test. Look in front at bottom of bowl for a hole the size of your finger. If lime and guck restrict's flow the toilet won't flush well. If time permit's remove water and pour enough vinigar to cover hole overnight to soften lime. Bent wire,pocket knife,screwdriver or such is required to dislodge lime crust.
My toilets have also seemed weak with no swirl so I decided to clean the siphon holes out. I used a cotter pin puller for the holes under the top rim and a bent HD wire for the bottom hole. I got aggressive and cleaned them. WOW....the difference was unreal! They now have lots of water swirling around........thanks!

Stanley Proto J2306 Proto Cotter Pin Puller - Hand Tool Sets - Amazon.com

Last edited:
   / Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #19  
After experiencing repeated flushing problems, I rationalized that modern reduced-flush toilets were probably engineered to close specs and that mineral build-up was impeding the design flow. I pulled the hopper and took it outside for a muriatic acid de-mineralization that removed considerable deposits. While the toilet was off my closet auger could reach further down the soil pipe from which I extracted Donatello, a teenaged mutant ninja turtle figurine. When confronted, my grandson reminded me that those turtles lived in sewers.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #20