Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #21  
Was playing maintenance supervisor for an absentee landlord. Tenant called saying the upstairs toilet wouldn't flush. Went and plunged it repeatedly to no avail. Finally pulled the stool to get a snake down the drain and a child's toy of some type tumbled out of the trap into the floor. As the parents stood there vehemently denying they had ever seen that toy in their lives, their ~3 year old little girl walks by, picks up the toy and exclaims "Hey! That's my _______”. MmmmHmmm

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #22  
J-cloths I discovered to be deadly to clogging train pipes.
They snag on the merest rough joint and don't disintegrate like paper will.
I had some rentals and folks simply did not care.

My worst experience was when I once owned a large commercial building and had a sicko (never identified) that liked to stuff a full roll of TP in each toilet thus causing overflows.
Always suspected that same person was who would steal all the light bulbs periodically.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #23  
Was playing maintenance supervisor for an absentee landlord. Tenant called saying the upstairs toilet wouldn't flush. Went and plunged it repeatedly to no avail. Finally pulled the stool to get a snake down the drain and a child's toy of some type tumbled out of the trap into the floor. As the parents stood there vehemently denying they had ever seen that toy in their lives, their ~3 year old little girl walks by, picks up the toy and exclaims "Hey! That's my _______”. MmmmHmmm
Aaahh yes the old"it isn't mine and I didn't do it"excuse. As I said earlier I played maintenance supervisor at apartments and childcares. When apartments made a habit of plugging toilets at night and on weekends while swearing they NEVER alowed objects to be flushed,I sometimes gave them something to agonize over. I'd report to manager we retrived something valuable(money clip,broach,bracelet,ring ect) from the toilet but since they NEVER flushed things it must have belonged to a guest or previous tenant. I'd hate giving it to anyone other than rightful owner so I'll hang on to it until someone accuratly describe's it.:devilish:
Daycare was like having hundreds of grandkids so I very much injoyed the job. Due to liability,employees must be pure as new snow after a rigorous background check. For several years the company was owned by a great cooperation then sold to a bunch only interested in profit. Their MO was fire rather than council or retrain so threats were common for any appearnce of mistake. A couple of the daycares continuely blew me off saying teachers couldn't watch kids close enough to assure they didn't put things in toilets. One day there was a sanitary napkin snared on the closet auger when I pulled it out. I put auger and all in a heavy trash bag and stashed it in mechanical room while I did some building inspections and pm. When teacher went on break,I asked her and director for a private meeting. I knew full well the teacher would be mad but Director called her boss who called corp and I was suspended pending dismissal. When company sold and inviroment became truculent,I started saving and documenting issues I felt I might need to revist. I had emails supporting center's position on teachers saying they were too busy to watch children in restroom. Child Protective Services who license and oversee child care require's child to be supervised 100% of time they are in your care. With retirement benifits and reputation on the line,I consulted a lawyer. The lawyer didn't hiss or threaten to hiss CPS on them but they understood the possability was in his vest pocket. For the first time in almost 2 years I was once agin able to injoy my job without looking over my shoulder. From that day until i retired,if someone started petty politics with me it wasn't neccessary squabbling,upper management told them myob and let us deal with Mr Jackson.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #24  
   / Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #25  
Look into the flushmasters.

They are a bladder tank. Dont know if you can retrofit or if you need a whole new toilet.

But its a bladder similar to an expansion tank. As water fills, the bladder compresses the air up to whatever your water line pressure is (50-60psi). Then when you flush....you are fulshing with pressure not gravity.
We own a wedding venue that seats 300 and use American Standard pressure assist toilets. Can't remember the last time I had to plunge a toilet.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs.
Many of the tank-type toilets at my employer's facilities are water saver types.
Push handle and let go gives a short flush for liquids only.
Push handle and hold gives a longer flush for solids.

If that truly is the problem, put a sign by the toilet asking people to hold the handle down for the full flush. Most people will comply.
i's tried that It helped a lot sometime I get 3 -4 weeks or more then other times only week or so
Thanks Moss. Happy New year. Have good weekend & BE SAFE.....Coffeeman

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs.
This. We had the same problem and it was a plastic McDonalds lid that apparently fell in, got flushed, and got stuck somewhere in the toilet (thanks kids). Had flushmates throughout the house at one point but they don't last and I went back to regular. If you have a modern water saver toilet and it won't flush, it's either a you problem or a blockage problem - it ain't the toilet.
I agreed before. Pulled the unit. no pencils combs etc commode jam is always 3 to 4 or 5 foot of snake max mostly less than 5ft. have another commode a foot away same line always flushes an old no water saver always works. My opinion water savers are water wasters. I think we getting weak flush and part crap doesn't get enough to kept going. next flush jams up on little crap and 3rd plugs up hard. commode in next bathroom a foot down line always works. But got some ideas and will solve some how . All comments welcome. Thank you for reply Have good weekend & BE SAFE..
..........Coffeeman

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #28  
Check the line from house to tank. Fixed many a problem on those lines.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #29  
Poop. Flush. Wipe. Flush.

I find that works well. My wife will periodically knock out a toilet in our house, but I don't have the problem, and I'm sure I eat more than her.

/ Commode keeps plugging. sometime it good 3 months A snake clears it in 4 -5 ft. commode on line always runs. #30  
I agreed before. Pulled the unit. no pencils combs etc commode jam is always 3 to 4 or 5 foot of snake max mostly less than 5ft. have another commode a foot away same line always flushes an old no water saver always works. My opinion water savers are water wasters. I think we getting weak flush and part crap doesn't get enough to kept going. next flush jams up on little crap and 3rd plugs up hard. commode in next bathroom a foot down line always works. But got some ideas and will solve some how . All comments welcome. Thank you for reply Have good weekend & BE SAFE..
..........Coffeeman
The problem is operator error. Water savers have two flush volumes. Hit the lever quickly for yellow, and hold it down for brown.