Compact articulated loaders

/ Compact articulated loaders
That Giant with the 3PH has deffinitely got my attention. Any idea if the PTS is mechanically coupled or is it hydraulic? PTO Speed options? That would be one sweet machine!

EDIT: I looked on the Web Site. I have no patience for trying to find things on Web Sites. Usually just look for an 800 number and tell them to send me a link! I would like to know the exact model name and number for that machine pictured with the PTO.

I was at an Auction a few years back. There were a few brand new Chinese (or maybe Korean) Wheel loaders up for Auction. Plastic still on the seats. I don't remember the names, but I had never heard of them. Don't get me wrong, I find any wheel loader a thing of beauty, but these were kind of chinsy! I don't think they sold, and they could have been had cheap, like below $20,000 if I remember correctly. Somebody could have had a **** of a deal or screwed themselves royally! Who knows?

Anyone see the Youtube Video of the five (or so) year old kid running the wheel loader? Something to see! No bubble wrapped kid there!

Industrial Toys, the machine pictured is a V452T HD, as seen here: Giant V452T HD - Giant Tobroco Machines
The PTO is mechanically coupled and has 35hp power. PTO speed is 540.
You can give a call to 01131611504540 for more questions.