Concrete Slab thickness for Bin Blocks

/ Concrete Slab thickness for Bin Blocks #11  
nobody puts rock under concrete here.
You don't have frost to contend with. We need a better base and drainage to keep the ground from moving when it freezes.

/ Concrete Slab thickness for Bin Blocks #12  
bin 1.jpg
I just stacked my blocks on the ground. I hauled them myself when I had my Mack . I paid $20. each.
bin 2.jpg

/ Concrete Slab thickness for Bin Blocks #14  
Wow! They are nowhere close to $20/ea here. Lucky you.

All the best, Peter
I believe that the last time I bought some they were $55.

/ Concrete Slab thickness for Bin Blocks
I believe that the last time I bought some they were $55.
I am seeing pricing around that to 60, I need to talk more with a few places and see if any have a crane truck, that way they can place them for me.

I don't have the ability to lift them myself, but I have two neighbors who can, and would be willing. Having the truck just do it while its dropping them off seems easiest though if the extra cost isn't too much.

View attachment 858552I just stacked my blocks on the ground. I hauled them myself when I had my Mack . I paid $20. each. View attachment 858551
Like the backfilling, I think I am going to try to get my first layer at least covered. Any movement or anything when scrapping up the pile? Looks solid to me.

/ Concrete Slab thickness for Bin Blocks #16  
Local town has setup for their different gravels. They poured slab and stack blocks on slab. They use loader with one yard bucket to move material. Still looks good after five plus years