Congratulations to Messick's - 1.5 millionth Kubota

/ Congratulations to Messick's - 1.5 millionth Kubota #12  
Congratulations to all!

But it seems that, for such a momentus occasion, President Kitao could at least crack a smile for the camera! LOL

/ Congratulations to Messick's - 1.5 millionth Kubota #13  
Great guns, Kubota king of the under 40 hp class of tractors..Sweet..

/ Congratulations to Messick's - 1.5 millionth Kubota #14  
Congrats!!! :thumbsup:

/ Congratulations to Messick's - 1.5 millionth Kubota #15  
Congrats!
So what did the lucky customer get for free from Kubota? A hat? LOL

/ Congratulations to Messick's - 1.5 millionth Kubota #16  
Congrats to Messick's!! They will make good use of the publicity and fanfare.
But the cynic in me says that the 1.5 millionth Kubota would never have "ended up" at a dealership that was 120 days past due and on the verge of getting their contract pulled.

To be having that happen might be because of lack of sales which count you out of the running just do to the odds!

Knowing Kubota they would work with someone at 120 days if the market share is 1/3 or better in their area! Now, if that wasn't the case, then Rick could be right to say they would pull the contract at 120 days.

Congrats to Neil and the crew!

/ Congratulations to Messick's - 1.5 millionth Kubota #17  
Congrats!
So what did the lucky customer get for free from Kubota? A hat? LOL

Yeah Kubota(dealers) really need to step it up on the hats,looks like the one from the feed store.I mean come on I just spent $40+grand,im 31yrs old can I get a nicer fitted baseball cap(my pref.)!!!!

/ Congratulations to Messick's - 1.5 millionth Kubota #18  
Yeah Kubota(dealers) really need to step it up on the hats,looks like the one from the feed store.I mean come on I just spent $40+grand,im 31yrs old can I get a nicer fitted baseball cap(my pref.)!!!!

My dealer gave me a sweet fitted Kubota hat, then when my dog ate that one, gave a replacement :D

Back on topic, Congrats to Messicks and Kubota!!

/ Congratulations to Messick's - 1.5 millionth Kubota #19  
Congrats to Messicks! Kubota and Messicks make a great combination. I'm very pleased with my recent purchase's, not one complaint.

/ Congratulations to Messick's - 1.5 millionth Kubota #20  
It's a sad sign of the times when Yanks wave the flag for a foreign
company that sells mostly imported product . In forty years the US has gone from a shining example , to a dreadful state of affairs . I see nothing to
celebrate .