CONSIDER SERVICE BEFORE BUYING BLUE.

/ CONSIDER SERVICE BEFORE BUYING BLUE. #11  
DON'T REALLY THINK IT HAD ANTHING TO DO WITH THE COLOR OF YOUR TRACTOR. seems like it is more of a case of a bad dealer. this same dealer could hav ebenn a rep for JD or KUBOTA. does seem like u had a lot of problems tho. did u say that when u had a warrenty problem U had to take it back?be dammed if i would pay for pick up if it was a warrenty problem.

/ CONSIDER SERVICE BEFORE BUYING BLUE. #12  
Frank,
John Deere states in the warranty info that you(the customer) are responsible for getting it to the dealer.Not that I like it...but that is the way it is,if you ask a service tech to come to your house for a warranty issue,you have to pay mileage to the dealer(at least they charge me).

Working man never wins.....

Have a Happy Christmas

/ CONSIDER SERVICE BEFORE BUYING BLUE. #13  
Yeah, I think your right Wolbert. My tractor has that built in on the inside.

It's Christmas and I have a 18 month old kid that just got a new Radio Flyer, gotta go play! Merry, Merry Christmas.....

/ CONSIDER SERVICE BEFORE BUYING BLUE. #14  
My Blue dealer. Lloyd Miller and Sons (in Fowlerville, Michigan), made it very clear that transport of the tractor back and forth was not included in warranty service. There is even a sticker on the dashboard to remind me of that fact. Despite this, when my <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=nhown&Number=201698&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1>TC40D HST/PTO Failed</A> after 24 minutes of ownership, they picked it up, fixed it, and delivered it without charge. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to recommend them to a friend.

/ CONSIDER SERVICE BEFORE BUYING BLUE. #15  
Before buying my TC45D, I spent a lot time meeting dealers representing all the colors around here. As this would be first time in the seat of something other than a 'lawn mower', I knew I would need a dealer I felt comfortable with....in this case Blue won and I have not had a regret. I've done most of the servicing up until now (with exception of an incident involving a 'helpful' nephew and the aftermath); however, 300 hour service is coming up next month. When I called to find out what he charged to pick up/deliver he indicated he would time it for deliveries of other equipment in the area so there would be no charge either way.

Paul

/ CONSIDER SERVICE BEFORE BUYING BLUE. #16  
jlong
Jim. I live in WV and have had good luck with my dealer HEI.
Solo

/ CONSIDER SERVICE BEFORE BUYING BLUE. #17  
Consider service before you buy any color!

/ CONSIDER SERVICE BEFORE BUYING BLUE. #18  
I've run into bad dealers from just about every color!!

The most seem to be from the major manufacturers though for some reason.

/ CONSIDER SERVICE BEFORE BUYING BLUE. #19  
Woodbeef: May be. But with the majors, if you have a problem with one dealer there's another one down the road a piece. Where I'm at there's 10 NH dealers within 90 miles. There's one Century guy who supposedly carries Zetor too (never did see one on the lot in the 3-4 months I was actively looking to buy). There's one Mahindra dealer in the St Louis metro area (and they have exclusive rights for east central missouri & west central Il. So if you get a bad secondary brand dealer you are in deep doo doo. If you get a bad major brand dealer you've got some options anyway. Best. John

/ CONSIDER SERVICE BEFORE BUYING BLUE. #20  
Hey Grimreaper,

Good point there, but where on the to do list does the other dealer put you?

I guess I'm just use to not really needing dealers all that much. I run dependable,quality built Euro tractors myself.