4-in-1 Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket

/ Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket #11  
The Construction Attachment 4 in 1 has arrived. I'll pick it up on Friday and get it running - will give some thoughts then.

Do you have hydraulics up front yet? If not, it wouldn't be too soon to start that part of the project...

John

/ Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket #12  
Redbug, there was a time that Woods made buckets for Kubota but they now make their own for loaders and backhoes. I can't swear their are making their own 4in1 bucket but it is likely.

MarkV

/ Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket #13  
I didn't know that, Mark. Never even thought about Woods. I will have to look them up.

/ Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket #14  
Just wondering Powerstroke and Builder...any idea who it is that makes the 4in1 buckets for Kubota? I have a WRLong on my tractor, but was just wondering where Kubota is getting them from. I remember you were wondering about it too, Builder, before you got one. Any idea?

The dealer told me it's built by Kubota in USA, but you know the average intelligence of a tractor salesman. :rolleyes:

It's worth considering, especially if money is tight. It's pretty cheap to begin with and you can finance it for 0% for long term (up to 60 mos). The 4/1 bucket itself looks almost skid-steer quality. Very nicely built and heavy.

I needed one when I bought the Power rake and Landpride is "in" now with Kubota. You can finance landpride and Kubota attachments for 0%!

/ Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket #15  
I also was told it was made by Kubota USA. If I had to guess he was correct as the pins and bushings look just like the ones on the backhoe.

/ Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket #16  
Thanks Builder and Powerstroke. That's very interesting. I had assumed it was a contracted out item, and not built by them. Next time I am at the dealer I will look them over, (if he has one). Always comparing...that's how you get ideas for mods, etc.

/ Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket #17  
Thanks Builder and Powerstroke. That's very interesting. I had assumed it was a contracted out item, and not built by them. Next time I am at the dealer I will look them over, (if he has one). Always comparing...that's how you get ideas for mods, etc.

Remember, that's what I was told by a salesperson. I was not able to confirm the claim that they are made by Kubota.

Your results may vary. :)

/ Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket
Do you have hydraulics up front yet? If not, it wouldn't be too soon to start that part of the project...

John

John - definately a great thought, but I'm all over it. Interestingly, I purchased everything I needed for a great price from Discount Hydraulics. I ordered items on a monday and box arrived Tuesday. Hydraulics are hooked up and ready to roll!

/ Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket #19  
Evidently, Kubota used to sub out to woods/gannon, but is now making stuff in house. Caused a bit of delay when I lost the pin to my backhoe quick coupler.

/ Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket
OK, so the 4 in 1 has arrived. I'll start by posting some pictures of my work in preparing this for use. I ran the hydraulic lines from my rear remotes and followed existing lines to the front, where I used a simple cable tie to attach to my boom. Then, I chose a bungee to hold the 4 in 1 hydraulic line so that if I want to put on my forks, I can easily do that. Turns out my measurements for the hydraulic lines I purchased from discount hydraulics were perfect...glad I added a foot extra to what I measured!

Attachments

• DSC03348.jpg
    DSC03348.jpg
    639.6 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC03349.jpg
    DSC03349.jpg
    684.4 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC03350.jpg
    DSC03350.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC03351.jpg
    DSC03351.jpg