4-in-1 Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket

/ Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket
OK....now lets go to work. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Attachments

• DSC03353.jpg
    DSC03353.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC03354.jpg
    DSC03354.jpg
    602.7 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC03355.jpg
    DSC03355.jpg
    646.1 KB · Views: 195
Just a quick followup. This bucket is a beast. Runs very well. Solid, well made. As noted by others with a 4 in 1, capacity is a little less, but, is easily balanced off by the benefits. Alot more time in the seat, less in and out of the cab.

/ Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket #25  
Sorry to hijack, but can you tell me about your 94" flail mower?

I can't decide what mower to buy. Looking at bush hog twin spindle 84" and Caroni flail mower. Both are in $2,500 range.

Would really like a 8' flail mower. How do you like yours? Mind if I ask price?

/ Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket #26  
John - definately a great thought, but I'm all over it. Interestingly, I purchased everything I needed for a great price from Discount Hydraulics. I ordered items on a monday and box arrived Tuesday. Hydraulics are hooked up and ready to roll!

Just wanted to make sure you didn't make my mistake. Your bucket (and tractor) look great!

Sorry to hijack, but can you tell me about your 94" flail mower?

I can't decide what mower to buy. Looking at bush hog twin spindle 84" and Caroni flail mower. Both are in $2,500 range.

Would really like a 8' flail mower. How do you like yours? Mind if I ask price?

No hijack at all...glad to share. I started with a 72 inch Landpride rear finish mower. Liked it but had the opportunity to buy the 918H. Its a real beast - I can pretty much destruct anything with it - very heavy duty. One day I can knock down some real nasty stuff and the next day, it gives me a very nice cut around the yard. I grabbed it off of Craigs List and feel I got a heck of a deal at $2000. The deck had been in a barn, covered with a tarp after its first five hours of use. The thing did not even have a scratch on it.

I like it so much that one of these days, I 'm going to put my Landpride 72 RFM up for sale.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Just wanted to make sure you didn't make my mistake. Your bucket (and tractor) look great!

Thanks for the compliment! I did end up running into a funny little situation. I did my homework and called Construction Attachments directly to ask them what size quick attaches I needed. They gave me their engineering division who told me 3/8 agricultural. Of course, it arrives with 1/2 inch Flushface. The good thing was that I had a set of 1/2 inch agriculturals that I could steal from another set of hoses I had made that I did not need right away.

I have to say that the folks at discounthydraulichose.com were great - each time I called for something, they sent it out the same day and I received it the next day...even with starndard UPS ground. I do live in CT and they are in PA, but their customer service was superb.

/ Construction Attachments Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Bucket #29  
No hijack at all...glad to share. I started with a 72 inch Landpride rear finish mower. Liked it but had the opportunity to buy the 918H. Its a real beast - I can pretty much destruct anything with it - very heavy duty. One day I can knock down some real nasty stuff and the next day, it gives me a very nice cut around the yard. I grabbed it off of Craigs List and feel I got a heck of a deal at $2000. The deck had been in a barn, covered with a tarp after its first five hours of use. The thing did not even have a scratch on it.

I like it so much that one of these days, I 'm going to put my Landpride 72 RFM up for sale.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks. You got a great deal. I can't find anything close to that.

For anyone following my journey with this new 4 in 1, an update.

After having this bucket for only a short time, I have used it for many different tasks. It makes pulling shrubs, bushes and small trees an absolutely easy task, I move wood around my woodpile without having to get chains out, picked up and spread 10 yards of mulch and 2 yards of topsoil (graded the latter) and loading up brush into the dump trailer is much easier. Overall, it keeps my butt in the seat much more, which is always a good thing.