Convert Chinese Backhoe to Prince BH Control Valve Assembly?

/ Convert Chinese Backhoe to Prince BH Control Valve Assembly?
Here's the new valve assembly - a fine piece of first quality Italian hydraulics.

20150421_132044.jpg 20150421_132158.jpg

/ Convert Chinese Backhoe to Prince BH Control Valve Assembly? #32  
Very nice looking.

Organized all the fittings and will begin assembly tomorrow.

Fittings.jpg

Here are all the hoses that came with the valve and fittings. I plan to use all of them to replace the Chinese hoses.

Hoses.jpg

/ Convert Chinese Backhoe to Prince BH Control Valve Assembly? #35  
Sweet! Totally looks like plug 'n play.

/ Convert Chinese Backhoe to Prince BH Control Valve Assembly? #36  
Is there any update on this project? I am very curious how it turned out.

No progress on this project during the summer and doubt I will get back to it until spring time.

It took a long time but the valve is finally in. I will be posting more pictures in the next week or so. I will also be posting a lot of leftover parts for sale:

1. The original BH valve worked perfectly with no issues or leaks. I have no need for it.
2. All the hoses are no longer needed except for supply and return to tank. When I imported the BH I also ordered a complete set of hoses. I don't need those either.
3. I ordered spare joystick linkages and never used them so they will be sold as well.

I plan to sell valve alone, all hoses together, and all valve linkages together.

20170925_075521.jpg

/ Convert Chinese Backhoe to Prince BH Control Valve Assembly? #39  
Welcome back Steve. Looks great.

Thanks Bob. Thanks to adaptors from Ranch Hand, I was able to do all the plumbing quickly except for one unusual pairing that would have required a trip to a full hydrauic shop. I solved that by putting the two mismatched ends together and turned on my mig welder. Problem solved.

The main problem now is that the valve assembly orientation was supposed to be hoses facing the hoe and I installed it just like the HW04 valve, hoses facing the tractor. Even the valve bolt holes/brackets lined up perfectly. Well, I discovered it was all backwards and the left stick did the same job as the right stick and so on. I thought it would be simple enough to move all the hoses over to the correct stick. Nope..a close look at the stacked valve assembly shows it's not symmetrical and one end has functions different than the other. The solution is to disconnect all the hoses, cut off the valve mounting cross pieces and weld them on the face closest to the tractor. The turn the entire valve 180 degrees and reconnect all the hoses.