Converting Cat 2 implemnt to Cat 1 (Lower Lift Arm Pins)

/ Converting Cat 2 implemnt to Cat 1 (Lower Lift Arm Pins) #21  
I think tractorpartsinc.com has the pin that will work for the needed application (1 1/8 thread to cat 1 pin). The part number is HII20-0034 I just ordered 2 for about $24 with shipping and I will follow up if they don't work.
Here is a snip of it for future reference:

llp.JPG

/ Converting Cat 2 implemnt to Cat 1 (Lower Lift Arm Pins) #22  
I'm hoping that picture isn't accurate because the threads should be noticeably bigger than the pin. I'll take a picture of what I get on Friday and post it on here.

/ Converting Cat 2 implemnt to Cat 1 (Lower Lift Arm Pins) #23  
I think tractorpartsinc.com has the pin that will work for the needed application (1 1/8 thread to cat 1 pin). The part number is HII20-0034 I just ordered 2 for about $24 with shipping and I will follow up if they don't work.

I can verify that this part worked like a charm. Cat 2 thread with a Cat 1 pin. Quick shipping too. Here is a picture.
20171006_184347[1].jpg

By the way, it took an 1-5/8 socket to turn the cat 2 nuts, an impact wrench, some pb blaster, a screwdriver to hold the pin while turning the bolt, a 3/4 drive pull bar to turn the socket when the impact wrench wouldn't turn it, and a pipe wrench to hold the pin after the screwdriver snapped in two:)

Last edited:
   / Converting Cat 2 implemnt to Cat 1 (Lower Lift Arm Pins) #24  
Thanks for the update. :thumbsup: