Cool Landscaping Projects Planned - Please post pics and ideas - Spring is near!

/ Cool Landscaping Projects Planned - Please post pics and ideas - Spring is near! #11  
My landscaping plans are to clear the honeysuckle back about 20' from the road and plant a few rows of evergreens there for screening. We have about 100' of honeysuckle up there now so even in the winter it's pretty private back here. In the summer, you can't see anything. But the honeysuckle is invasive and hard on the natural woods so once the evergreens are up to "privacy height", I plan on taking the rest of the honeysuckle out.

In the mean time SWMBO wants me to "cut trails" through the woods so she can walk the property. That will be done using a combination of my box blade and the grapple I'm planning on buying.

Will post pics of before, during and after once the snow melts and I can get started.

/ Cool Landscaping Projects Planned - Please post pics and ideas - Spring is near! #12  
1000 years from now some archaeologist is going to stumble across that hole full of rocks and wonder what kind of historical significance it has! :laughing::laughing:

I agree. All those plastic bottles dumped in the ditch or along the "nature trails" will make some archaeologist giddy.